Questions FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

i still know nothing about my role lol

D2 Vote Count

Voted Voter Count
MokaJoe Osieorb18, JakeTheWolfie, Leafia 3/6
GoodQuestion EliThePsycho 1/6
[Not voting] eevee, GoodQuestion, Kiiruma, Hippopablompoyeetus, YoubutWorse, MokaJoe, Jarek 7

You have until 2022-01-25T18:00:00Z to submit your questions for D2.

We might have gotten an extension for EOD, but nothing was said about extending the deadline for the questions!

1 Like

Okay since no one is doing anything in thread, I shall do my ultimate thread rebooting move: a readlist. Please discuss.

Townread
Jake - I like them (no jk). I think all of their posts have been trying to help town, whether or not they do is another question but I think theyā€™ve have been actually trying to do pro town stuff so Iā€™m willing to townread them for now

Townlean
Eevee - Theyā€™ve been fine so far, I remember thinking they were town for a good reason but that was a day ago so I forgot. I donā€™t know how to meta read them either so if someone else does lmk (see footnote)
Kiiruma - I think his posting has been better? I remember thinking he was towny bc the way he acted about his reads but apparently theyā€™re mech so :woman_shrugging: (see footnote)
Hippo - Seems to be in their town meta, their posting has been fine and their excuse for not posting D1 was kinda sick (like he was climbing a mountain lets go)

Null
Leafia - Will become easier to read later on, currently dont remember much about their slot
Eli - Hes done some towny things, but that could just be him being aware of his town meta as scum. I thought his push on me was weird, same with his activity dropping off D2 despite being active D1, and it was also werid that he voted GQ over the red-check, but thatā€™s also about what Iā€™d expect of him as town, so heā€™s null.
Jarek - Has weird reads, hasnā€™t read thread, seems like newbtown however. Could easily be wrong on this one and would like to hear other peopleā€™s thoughts on his slot. Kinda feels like hes doing things that will make people think hes town? IDK how to describe what Iā€™m thinking but it makes sense I swear

Scumlean
Osie - I dont remember this slot doing much either but I think thatā€™s more so them not posting than me not remembering. I would love if they posted more so I could read them better
GQ - Ignoring the mech behind them, I still think theyā€™re weird for reasons Iā€™ve already stated and will put them here (see the footnote for more thoughts)

Scumread
Mokajoe - Has a red check on them, dont think their response to it was very great either

FOOTNOTE: I still donā€™t understand the mech behind them. I think I saw something about them all being masons but a 4 person mason is just dumb. Going off of this post

Kiiruma says he has mech on 3 people which makes me think I know what he is however I think socially none of these guys have been ā€œjust townā€, including kiiruma (even if a few have been a bit towny). I would like more explanation to this mech if possible, and Iā€™m ok with not killing GQ today (even if I still dont like their slot). We should still probably go with MokaJoe today though

Gotta say I do enjoy small games way more than larger games im realizing, like way more

also can people start posting pls and ty, we have 24 more hours to jam

1 Like

Iā€™d really much rather not expand on it.
Just know that should a flip happen all will be clear.

Also I still have 8 questions to submit and an hour to do soā€¦ fuck

bad

1 Like

Hmm yes

Thank you so much for this. If helps a ton. I also found out that my passive was that my vote counted as 2 while I had it and that my night ability affects voting in some way.

1 Like

I have an inkling of what I am. It was a big shock to find out that I could have multiple role types

1 Like

@Wazza has subbed in for eevee

Do not discuss replacements.

1 Like
1 Like

You are at L-1 with a redcheck on you
Defend yourself scum

1 Like

this game is dead wtf

1 Like

Yea, we know Aelin is dead.

Ayyy Wazza, nice to have you here.
Youā€™re greenchecked

I just realised deadline for questions passed.
FUCK

I need to like not do so many things at the same time

how am I greenchecked?

Okay imma be honest I have no clue whatā€™s going on lmao