Questions FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Again you stole m th line. Compared to you, I should be the obvious town to anyone that knows my meta. Look at my most rec ed not Botf game for instance. How I acted in that game is very similar to how I’m acting here.

Don’t make me laugh. Only a wolf would point that out. Being town doesn’t mean you can’t be wrong.

1 Like

Actually, yes it would, in fact if he was wolf with it the game would be over, if we lynched wrong, we lose, that’s what LyLo is, scum would get parity

2 Likes

Of course we’d lose because he’s a wolf.

what
the fact that you were a wagon d1, with a completely pure wagon who have almost all flipped, and only lived bc of a secret double voter?
also hippo was the one who mentioned it in the first place! hes literally greenchecked!

what do you mean “i literally do not care about the thunderdome”

you imply jarek is a villager

so… if you’re villager
we literally “win” (game continues) or lose on a 50/50

agreed

yes.

i would

well yes but actually no
unless it’s a multi-target vig, mafia would still have parity and therefore it would be impossible for the town to win

why are both ybw and leafia scummy now
leafia much less so but

actually scratch that my reasons for thinking leafia is scummy are stupid (mostly because the same thing happened with leafia as GT in botf)

1 Like

I’m honestly close to just voting Leafia and hoping for the best tbh

1 Like

i dont see how leafia is at all similar to her play in botf, I was literally a host that game

no i mean the reasons i thought she was scummy for a minute was
“why is she so focused on ‘YBW dybu dabu caught scum’ instead of ‘YBW scum, here’s why’”

and she did kinda provide why too so

No. Yo um were the one who pointed it out again. He only pointed out the possibility and you’re trying to hammer it in. The obvious wolf here is you.

her why is that every argument I make on her is “omg shade!!” to the point that I dont even wanna point out all of her flaws bc she just goes “thats shade” and provides no other counter and everyone just accepts that.

Of course you’d say that because you want to discredit me and get a villager to vote for me. The way I’m acting towards you now is the exact same way Iacted towards the two wolves who kept on calling me a wolf all game and you know it. I also had the same devil may care attitude there when the pushes weren’t going on come to think of it.

If you vote me and you’re a villagery we just lose. Worse has been way scummier than me. Just look at my recent Botf game and compare it to this one.

1 Like

Because it’s shade.

And don’t snap vote Wazza. That’s what list us the game in that one game I replaced into.

1 Like

i mean
at least it’s something

I think I might need to reeval Eli tomorrow if town does the smart thing and votes Wazza out, just to see if I’m reading him right.