Questions FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

thats not a counter to an argument though
she has provided no reasons that im scum and no reasons why shes town other than self meta which I think is an invalid reasoning for something as a wolf can self meta as easily as a townsperson.
i’ve actually tried to do something today but i’ve found it hard bc I don’t like being in thread when I’m upset or angry and I just don’t understand why people are scumreading me over leafia when they are like 1000x scummier, and if one townsperson votes me we just lose and thats awesome and fun
I like actually don’t get how you see her as town over me unless you are also scum

i agree
but that’s not what i’m talking about

im talking about this

Leafia, if you say the words “Discredit” or “Shade” one more time I’m going to vote you.

2 Likes

All you’ve been doing is shading me, TMIing me town, and trying to discredit my valid arguments.

/vote Leafia @Host_Account_1

2 Likes

*and votes YBW out I meant. No idea how I made that mistake.

leafia what did you do

Then vote me. If the game doesn’t end you’ll be outed wolf to me and yeeted tomorrow if town is smart enough to see through YBW’s bs.

okay so
i got answers to my questions
i asked the whole role type thing contained here
all of them were nos
what does that mean

Jake is either wolf now or wolves win.

@Host_Account_1 Jake voted for me.

oh
I forgot to ask questions

anyway jake is town so that means team is leafia/eli/jarek ez

1 Like

@YBW Tell me now, is the game over?

1 Like

i hate it here

1 Like

If the game isn’t over that means that Jake is actually a wolf. I’m surprised I was wrong about Jake being a villager honestly.

If he was town, you’d have won from him voting me.

GAME FREEZE

3 Likes

D3 Final Vote Count

Voted Voter Count
Leafia YoubutWorse, JakeTheWolfie 2/4
YoubutWorse Leafia 1/4
[Not voting] Hippopablompoyeetus, Jarek, EliThePsycho, Wazza 4

Town has voted town. With this, mafia has ensured that nothing prevents them from winning.

Leafia has been executed!

Her role was...

MAFIA VICTORY

@YoubutWorse, @Hippopablompoyeetus, and @Wazza (and @eevee; sorry for the misunderstanding about the V/LA thing) have won!

Hippopablompoyeetus
YoubutWorse
eevee/Wazza

JakeTheWolfie
Jarek
EliThePsycho
1 Like