Queue Discussion Thread

November 9th

1 Like

cool
merry christmas

2 Likes

Happy hanukkah

1 Like

For reference in the IRL version the storyteller is a propritary AI owned by the devs. so it definitely changed things to have them be human. The abilities the storyteller has access to (such as Meteor) are capable of swinging the game a good deal more heavily than they can in BotF.

1 Like

nice

I can name 2 misc games we haven’t hosted on new Fol. Airlock and Danganronpa.

DANGANRONPA

3 Likes

also hiiii i promise i’ll run games after my uh. crippling mental health crisis sowwy

3 Likes

dangling grandpas

1 Like

We’ve had a couple miscs now… surely we have enough variety now to consider Trouble Brewing and then we’ll never play BotC every again, right?

1 Like

just skip to the never play botc again part

1 Like

Trouble Brewing is actually fine for people who haven’t lost their minds yet, though.

2 Likes

Which is why I won’t be playing.

1 Like

[+1 Hannibal]

1 Like

TB Expert Mode/Half of 108/Bad TB

as much as i think botf has been a little overdone lately, id be sad to see it go forever

2 Likes

BotF takes me back. It’s partially due to Tangeld that I developed a passion for board games in general. Then for BotF 4 I irritated the devs by running an illegal script and replacing role names with users from the forum lol

1 Like

They still forgave me though and let me play in the official twitch streams for a good while later on, which was very generous of them

1 Like

Lord that was back when I was still a newbie at my job. Feels like an eternity ago. So many staff have come and gone since then

1 Like