Queue Discussion Thread

It may or it may not. I literally just can’t answer regardless of what the actual answer is as it could give an unfair advantage to anyone who sees this or doesn’t see it.

actually
fuck it
@Daeron ill just put a warning at the beginning of the game too
there will be nothing spoiled past season one episode 4 (roughly) of the anime

3 Likes

iconic, so I can play if I have time when it runs
S4 E1 is literally where I’m at rn

1 Like

its S1 E4 but that works too lol

oh I’m dumb

1 Like

rest in peace whatever it was called

it was weapons drawn

the closer to the original game the less understanding I will have

nah it’s actually really simple

i wrote the OP in like
ten minutes

let’s go thirty two errors??

mate if you want to proofread it you can

not spelling errors

also send it to me I wanna see

okay one second

sending it over discord btw

1 Like

Stellaris: Foundations

Tbh… FoL isn’t FoL without a Magnus misc running 24/7.

3 Likes

We only got one game after the game that just opened in Vanilla queue. Im trying to expedite some games to balance queue. So if you got a Vanilla game thats GOOD send it my way and I can review it. Preferably something run before, to speed up review.

1 Like

Will you be accepting traveller’s?

I have learnt my lesson from joining botf

1 Like

I will be accepting as many travellers as the size of the evil team: I will allow no more than 2 travellers for a 7-9 player game etc.

If you are interested in travelling, you may contact me privately at any time before the game with characters you would be interested in travelling in as so that I can have the opportunity to frontload the artwork.

Possible Traveller Characters
Barista Each night, a player cannot malfunction and receives true info, or a player’s ability functions twice.
Hostess Each night*, choose a player; if they agree, you learn their character, but both of you might die.
Butcher Each day, you may make a another nomination that resolves alongside the main execution.
Bone Collector Once per game, at night, choose a dead player; they regain their ability until dusk.
Deviant If you were funny today, you cannot be exiled.
4 Likes