Queue Discussion Thread

Wherever you keep it

Hey, so uh… I moved my mini-mash setup out of WIP as well.
Didn’t notice the Special Queue had dried out tbh.
Has it really been that long already?

1 Like

there are no other games in the Misc queue so Airlock can open whenever – it will obviously need a cohost to run, theoretically signups can open before that point but it’s up to the host’s decision whether he wants to open them and find a cohost during signups or wait for someone to volunteer

(ccing @N.1)

2 Likes

Thank you for the CC. I would prefer to wait to open signups until after I have procured a co-host. I need to be refreshed on how discourse formatting works before reposting the OP, and also there will likely be some balance changes from the discussion thread on the setup from the old site that I would like to work through with the co-host before opening signups.

4 Likes

oh god oh fuck

2 Likes

If anyone is considering signing on as co-host I recommend reading the original OP (linked in queue thread) as well as this post-game balance discussion thread: [Balance Talk] Fixing Airlock, if possible - Discussion - Forum of Lies

I remember it being very swingy and chaotic last time so I suppose it’s possible that it’s not fixable. Was kind of hoping to have a co-host by my birthday but I wouldn’t be surprised if I don’t get one for a while if ever lol. It’s not as similar to BotF as it initially may seem.

1 Like

when is your birthday

November 9th

1 Like

cool
merry christmas

2 Likes

Happy hanukkah

1 Like

For reference in the IRL version the storyteller is a propritary AI owned by the devs. so it definitely changed things to have them be human. The abilities the storyteller has access to (such as Meteor) are capable of swinging the game a good deal more heavily than they can in BotF.

1 Like

nice

I can name 2 misc games we haven’t hosted on new Fol. Airlock and Danganronpa.

DANGANRONPA

3 Likes

also hiiii i promise i’ll run games after my uh. crippling mental health crisis sowwy

3 Likes

dangling grandpas

1 Like

We’ve had a couple miscs now… surely we have enough variety now to consider Trouble Brewing and then we’ll never play BotC every again, right?

1 Like

just skip to the never play botc again part

1 Like

Trouble Brewing is actually fine for people who haven’t lost their minds yet, though.

2 Likes