Queue Discussion Thread

2nd thing.

That was an accident.

It was WIP when it was originally Blind BoTF. Midnight is a full script albeit prototype.

Imma be honest i think you might want to maybe
Not run that

Assuming i know what youā€™re running, thereā€™s a lot of characters that we donā€™t know how they work

1 Like

All the characters for Midnight seem to be known.

that is not true

1 Like

trust me
all those ā€œprototypesā€ are just guesswork

a large majority of the script is unknown

I wish TPI would allow Donkey Wrangler to be used on customs sooner than later.

This is a PSA that Iā€™m seeking to co-host any FM or BotF games, whenever.

No matter how much I read and do cardio, my job and my colleagues keep finding new ways to stress me out.

As of last week, Iā€™m trying to stay sober and itā€™s proving to be a challenge. Getting to co-host again would really help distract me from the pressures I face at work.

Please DM me on discord if youā€™re interested in having me on. Thank you in advance.

5 Likes

i def dont have the availability to cohost stuff but i will say this is huge and u got this and i believe in u brother !!

7 Likes

I miss the white claws a bit but I stocked up on various sparkling waters and itā€™s proving an acceptable alternative so far. I got a case each of blackberry, grapefruit, raspberry lime, and arnold palmer sparkling water in my fridge

7 Likes

I donā€™t mind if you were to join as my co-host, and Iā€™m fairly certain CRich doesnā€™t mind either, butā€¦ considering itā€™s my games, odds are non-zero where we wonā€™t have enough players.

Are you still fine with this?

Ya sure

1 Like

Poppy Playtime FM is done with renovation, is it possible to ask for personal reviewer in mind?

:raised_hand:

1 Like

this is. probably a better place to ask

I know Iā€™m passing on Zelda Mafia for the moment, and Airlock doesnā€™t appear to be happening for a bit, so either Katzeā€™s painting game or a BotF.

1 Like

@CRichardFortressLies is your game happening within a week
cause i wanna try to submit something and donā€™t want to interrupt if it is

1 Like

Yes if I can find a co host.

2 Likes

maybe ask n.1
i think they wanted to cohost games