7 Likes

That’s why you need to run a GI disguised as a Botf

2 Likes

Danganronpa ReWorked

I’m back lol.

7 Likes

Oh no

what

Haha, not sure if that’s a rhetorical “what” or if you are wondering about how that will be played. :slight_smile: I do have the OP prepared with game description and round explanation.

I want to know how it would work

Game Description

The game will start with an alphabetized list of the top 100 users by post count. The game will be played in rounds where the lower post counts are gradually eliminated until we reach the top 10 users.

Top 100 Users
  1. Aelin
  2. Alice
  3. Amelia
  4. Ami
  5. an_gorta_pratai
  6. anon6348071
  7. anon97870008
  8. Appelsiini
  9. Apprentice
  10. Arctic
  11. Arete
  12. Ashe
  13. astand
  14. Atlas
  15. ATNoName
  16. bazingaboy
  17. Blizer
  18. BlueStorm
  19. Boss110
  20. Braixen
  21. Captain
  22. Centuries
  23. CheesyKnives
  24. Chloe
  25. ChopChop
  26. clonedcheese
  27. CRichard564
  28. Damafaud
  29. DatBird
  30. eevee
  31. EliThePsycho
  32. Emilia
  33. EVO
  34. Firekitten
  35. Frostwolf103
  36. GamerPoke
  37. Geyde
  38. GGhana
  39. Hippolytus
  40. Htm
  41. Icibalus
  42. Insanity
  43. Intensify
  44. Isaac_Gonzalez
  45. Italy
  46. JakeTheWolfie
  47. Jane
  48. Jazz
  49. katze
  50. KyoDaz
  51. Leafia
  52. Livicus
  53. Luxy
  54. Magnus
  55. Marcus_Doodalee
  56. Margaret
  57. Marluxion
  58. Marshal
  59. MathBlade
  60. MaximusPrime
  61. Memesky
  62. Mercenary
  63. Meteoro
  64. min
  65. Mistyx
  66. Moleland
  67. N.1
  68. Napoleon
  69. Nerbins
  70. Nightingale
  71. NuclearBurrito
  72. orangeandblack5
  73. PoisonedSquid
  74. PokemonKidRyan
  75. Possessed
  76. psychoneirik
  77. Pug
  78. Sam17z
  79. Shurian
  80. Silviu200530
  81. Simon
  82. SirDerpsAlot
  83. Solic
  84. Soulshade55r
  85. SoulShard
  86. sulit
  87. Teleology
  88. TheBlueElixir
  89. thepigeonnyc
  90. Trochilidae
  91. TrustworthyLiberal
  92. Twil1ight
  93. Universal
  94. Vulgard
  95. Wazza
  96. Whammerist
  97. Whysper
  98. WindwardAway
  99. Wolfy
  100. Zone_Q11

Rounds

Each round, we will eliminate users below a certain post count threshold. I will give the threshold and number of users that fall below it. For example, in Round 1, the threshold is 10k and there are 28 users below this post count.

Then everyone will privately guess which users these are. You get +1 point for a correct guess and -1 point for an incorrect one. You can submit names for up to the number of users specified for the round (28 for Round 1), but you can submit less if you want. There will be 24h given for submitting guesses during each round.

After the round deadline, I will post a list of the users that fell below the threshold and calculate points for each player. Then the next round starts with a new threshold and new number of users to guess. The final round will involve guessing the order for the top 10 users. At the end, we will see which players accumulated the most points overall.

Discussion

Players can freely discuss in the thread what they think about the users and post counts. You should not do any research to directly gather post counts from the FoL Archive. And if you previously saw your own or other post counts from the user profile stats, please don’t reveal these.

However, you can do minor research, like checking when a certain user joined FoL or if a user was in a certain game and such. If you do research something like this, you should post your findings in the thread for everyone. The hope is that everyone will have a fun time remembering users and games from the past. There are some names on the list that many people might not recognize, but those who do are encouraged to talk about their memories. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I like how, despite being missing for like an entire year I am still a top 100 poster.

1 Like

Haha yeah, you made it on the list :slight_smile:

I also made it, but people can probably guess that I’m in the lower bunch :slight_smile:

Literally how did I manage this

3 Likes

Yeah, I was quite surprised by some of the post counts.

I’m tempted to say more, but I’m worried I might give away too much before the game even starts. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yeah i’m low-key surprised im there after having only been on the site for like 10 months

1 Like

is that for the last year or since its inception?

also does a new game start now cuz popcorn finished

you’ve finally stopped pretending you don’t know how the queue works

3 Likes

do u just watch the queue thread 24/7 so u can roast me instantly if i ask a question

6 Likes

Since inception