Idk dont spoil it

2 Likes

spoiler alert

Engineer gaming

this is gonna take a whileā€¦

did literally nobody apply to be a reviewer btw
:wowee:

Itā€™s not too hard to guess.
There isnā€™t much on the queue right now.

I personally whish to spectate a good Dangan game.

3 Likes

I applied like two years ago on the old site out of curiosity to see how well Iā€™d do bc I think my ability to gauge complete utter bullshit is pretty decent and the final trial was weirdly communicated & confusing and then I never got explicitly told whether or not I had passed or failed so I assumed I failed and never asked about it again

I wouldnā€™t expect the reviewer application process to have improved since so anything goes

I also think the setups that they tested on were poorly chosen since Iā€™d never expect to see them ever be hosted on FoL let alone fill but thatā€™s another thing for another day

1 Like

what was the final trial

I was asked to identify what was ā€œbrokenā€ I believe was the word in a rolemadness setup of vanilla roles
Except broken can be interpreted in very different ways so I didnā€™t even know what I was looking for
I didnā€™t know if I was supposed to be looking for things that were actually broken or things that were underpowered or things that were overpowered or things that wouldnā€™t interact properly between roles etc.

Did this have a dreaming god in it

1 Like

I thought that was a joke they actually did it LMAO

And then the second one was like a hyper-competitive vanilla setup with a really high skill cap which made absolutely no sense for reviewers on FoL
Ideally, the setups being tested should be actual practical examples of setups either previously hosted or canned on FoL

1 Like

People did we still in the process of some of them and we are gonna announce all results at once

1 Like

Iā€™m like 90% sure a dreaming god was in the final setup

1 Like

amazing
I know exactly what set up you are referring to

2 Likes

oh dear

In short I donā€™t think the previous reviewer app system was particularly effective but nevermind itā€™s gone now and I never managed to pass it (I think I donā€™t even know they never told me) so I might be biased
Iā€™ve been running under the assumption I did so poorly that they were embarrassed to tell me I failed

1 Like

The setup had a funny interaction with the dreaming god

1 Like