Queue Discussion Thread

unfortunately i am from brintin (i am spelling it incorrectly because i dislike this country)

1 Like

I’m Romnanian, let’s group together to hate on the f*ench

the french people are fine, the french gover- [THE REST OF THIS POST HAS BEEN DELETED DUE TO LENGTHY DISCUSSIONS OF POLITICS AND COLONIALISM, WHICH THE FRENCH GOVERNMENT IS STILL DOING BTW LOOK IT UP]

2 Likes

I too dislike my country

Please save me from here :sob:

I suppose I might be exaggerating on how townsided the game would be after a D1 town execution. The copcheck is rather fine, but I am just having a personal issue (i.e. personal dislike) with the compulsory D2 dayvig.

Regarding the fact that “players shouldn’t have joined a setup where they would most likely end up in a disadvantageous position if they were to rand mafia”: What you say is true, but -as a pessimist- I firmly believe that there will be players who would still complain and ***** about it nonetheless.

I wouldn’t have had any issues had the setup allowed the mafia to choose 5 town to start with at D2 instead of 3 town, but the matter of the fact is that the mafia are in total control if they were to accomplish executing one of their own at D1. Why? Because what I literally just said: “If a mafia gets exe’d D1, then the mafia gets to choose which town survives.”

While it might be easier to find the mafia because of the spew, it is obvious that the mafia would choose to let the townies live who are less likely to push them at D2. Unlike [what would happen if town was exe’d D1, where mafia still have a chance to win], town’s odds of winning is drastically lower in [the scenario where mafia was exe’d D1].

I am NOT having issues with “instead of killing X town, the mechanic should have awarded the mafia with PRs”; I am having issues with the amount of townies that are chosen by the mafia to live in D2.
(That, and I have a personal issue with the D2 compulsory dayvig that town would have if town gets exe’d D1.)

You’re both are in the wrong

I’m right, I win, gg

(And the social aspects of D1, but this was cleared up when you explained to me why that wasn’t an issue at all.)

@Nanook Fwiw, I also disagree with Zone about the setup being overly memetic or otherwise not fitting on Fortress. I just think it would be more enjoyable if the two modes were a bit more symmetric, particularly if neither suddenly removed half the players from the game.

The current town mode versus a mafia-friendly 11-2 going into Night 1 seems like it could be fine. Heck, you could even make it quickly go to 5-2 by giving mafia an extra kill for two rounds in the Mafia version, and town something fitting…

The main concern is giving everyone the chance to play; the sudden removal of 8 players is what is concerning, but if you want that, then you can just include similar in both modes to make it less of a coin flip as to whether people get to play out most of the game.

2 Likes

I mean…isn’t that what happened in Town of Salem FM in old FoL site and here on Ace Attorney FM, to lynch cringe?

It’s to read on the wagonmatics and catch wolves from here.

That’s my way to do it, anyway

counterpoint

the sudden removal of 8 players from the game is incredibly based

4 Likes

Ive already said to can it lol

Is there somewhere official i need to say it or

You just remove it from op of the queue thread if u added it there. Thats about it. I hope ya bring more games in the future.

this is the fate that is mathematically destined to happen

or as you liberals may say “you may not like it but this is what peak mafia performance looks like”

bunt

i mean if village is playing properly a mafia shouldn’t die on day 1 anyways

just deadass run a day 1 only game

You have 200 hours

Find a wolf or die

If you find a wolf you win if you don’t you lose

New champs setup?1?2!1!1$/)

croissant