Queue Discussion Thread

…technically

1 Like

No no, this is the game.

1 Like

1 Like

ah that one

Are you familiar with Atmosfear? that’s where I got that personality from.

no

I DM’d the video on discord so you can have a watch

i mean if you like, actually admit to peeking in that specific dm then sure but otherwise i don’t really have a problem with it if you dont know anything

3 Likes

I’m a trustworthy fellow.

2 Likes

I’ve just had a sudden impulse, much like the ones I get related to spending, to continue designing an FM I was designing because I had an impulse to design it like 6 months ago
It’d be total and complete bullshit/madness but is it even possible to get a minimash for a rolemadness anymore?
I haven’t been on this site looking at games for like a year

1 Like

Some of my impulses to make FMs are extraordinarily weird and very unpredictable
Like wtf even is this I don’t remember this

Prettiest woman FM??? Was I on drugs?

5 Likes

id like to thank you for reminding me that im yet to reach the summit of absolutely insane setup ideas
i will continue on my climb

2 Likes

speaking of would anyone play a mafia game specifically based off a compilation of every OU metagame ever on pokemon’s smogon?

anyone?

at all?

3 Likes

I think that’s a good idea; especially if you include every generation. That’ll let you put some wild pokemon you’d never think to be in OU today into the game; like a trip down the generations of pokemon (and a lot of this community’s childhood).

theres nearly 20 individual OUs because funny smogon doing funny smogon things
and alot of very funny pokemon in those tiers

Prettiest women vs sister showdown

2 Likes

i would do this itd be hilarious

give me gen 6 talonflame make me an unblockable vig

i have been considering it unironically
maybe one day if i find someone equally as insane and interested in obscure pokemon metagames
its been that and literally just gen 3 ou for being awesome and cool