Queue Discussion Thread

Wazza will certainly /in into this game.

Looking for a(nother) cohost for Chapter I: The Jutting Watchtower!
Non-american timezones preferred, DM if interested

:raising_hand_man:

if you’re willing to put the time and effort into doing it, then i’d love to have you on
especially since you’re already familiar with the setup so i dont have to go do a bunch of explaining and question answering

1 Like

Yep! I’ll do it.

Update: I now have two scripts that are not intended to be scuffed as all hell when ran
One of them is the original one I mentioned in the previous poll but the second is a new one
As a result, im putting up a new poll and actually posting the scripts this time

Which of these would you play?
  • Withering Roses
  • Shizuki: Shadows Die Twice
  • I would play neither of these

0 voters

for the record this was originally going to run at 2x size
this is me being merciful

2 Likes

I am telling Wazza

:calling:

Die.

2 Likes

the last game lasted 5 days i’m not switching to 48/24

1 Like

24/24

Wild West…
Yee haw it’s time for sheriff Kiiruma to come out again.
Yall trust me with a gun, right?

1 Like

:really:

2 Likes

Look, I know how many people could call me out and call BS on that lol.
But I mean it! I’m a good boyo.
I have learned, maybe.

1 Like

I encourage you to change time phrase

@Nerbins
@Atlas
@Kiiruma
@Jane
@Hippopablompoyeetus
@CRichardFortressLies
@Eevee

If any of you want to pre-in, send me and Leafia a PM/DM (this privilege was given to them because of my previous canned BTM.)

2 Likes

The past two to three weeks sure have been a journey for me.

• Undertale Overhaul: Based on my first game. (The original setup had a ton of unbalanced roles, so I decided to actually use the useful roles from it.) The setup is recently re-polished.
  • Restless Spirits: Undertale FM had so much wacky roles that I had leftovers, which I then recycled by applying the glue that is [the concept of Restless Spirits]. Recently re-polished.
  • April Showers Re-Overhaul: I made a couple of mistakes in April Showers Overhaul, so I want to correct those mistakes. This setup is based on ASO, but it is not a replica of ASO.
  • The Cyberiad Overhaul: Based on setups (note: plural) that Osie gave me.
    …I’m low-key proud I managed to create something out of those messy setups.
  • Reconstructed Village: Based on the deconstructed materials from Questions Reload. QR didn’t have any cohesion or synergy, so I’m hoping that I’ve fixed that mistake in this setup.
2 Likes

the end is nigh
god help you all

1 Like

What the fuck did you do

I shall undo the restrictions that have imprisoned you in this place, and lead you to the paradise that welcomes everyone.

Be at ease. No calamity shall be able to trouble you.

Ye will gain a body free of such corruption, so how could one deny that this is salvation.

Accept my grace, and I shall bury your errors in the past.

1 Like