Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

hitting the traitor is kinda of a huge L so I would find it very funny if it happened

1 Like

Hazard is town or traitor because w!Hazard would’ve wanted to understand the rolelist for the sake of his teammates, and it’s not as if misunderstanding the setup townslips him anyway; whereas solo!Hazard just doesn’t care, he’ll wing it eventually.

Lying about conversion would admittedly be a townslip so the above paragraph is null and void.

1 Like

can you elaborate or give sources?

Yes.

–so anyhow: “Alright Typhon. Let’s see how far we can get using your method.”

Uh… no. The conversion happens immediately after the sacrifice, and there are no “Day Trackers”. Plus, they can to convert choose anyone. Like, you can assume this or that player will get converted because they are in towncore, but there is no mechanical way of tracing the conversion.

Town:
Flicker! FM.
Wild West FM 2.

Mafia:
GOAT^2.

I was moreso thinking about O.kazo’s games on his main account, but I don’t know if he wants that account disclosed. But the pattern can still be seen from these games, marking the difference between “chilling on the side” and “feeling actively uncomfortable”.

The line beneath your original quote elaborated slightly on what I was looking at. It’s a relatively minor read, hence the post’s length.

It’s Leafia. If she’s mafia, then it’ll show immediately.

I am not someone who remembers, but even I remember a time when I had to argue with her. I was attacked by a Probatio Diabolica. I don’t see that now, so there’s no reason to read her any deeper than surface level.

If Leafia’s Mafia, what are you looking out for?

1 Like

Being scumread.
Brakuren already planted the seed of doubt. It isn’t that difficult to shade me for being myself.

You might say: “Surely any mafia who knows you wouldn’t scumread you”, but… *remembers Achro* I’m fairly certain that doesn’t apply all the time.

since you have insight I don’t, do you actually believe the whole thing with them appearing to be looking for something in braks link to contradict them could actually come from v!kazo?

So you don’t actually townread Leafia, per se. You’re just assuming she’s town because nobody else has actively thrown the gauntlet that she’s evil, and you’re not challenging her slot because she hasn’t scumread you.

No like i mean more in the sense of
“We will know when it happens”

Why i said kinda

Theoretically, yes. It’s twisting an argument to functionally win a debate, and it may have been an irrelevant waste of time but it’s something I can see coming from a villager. Granted, he isn’t actually very polarised on his main but eh.

why is O.kazo here
you didn’t like say anything about him

I wasn’t in the other two games and I don’t really read games I’m not in cuz I’m self centred but I was in Wild West 2 and they feel similar to how they did there imo (albeit relatively more active?)

Sup guys, sorry I haven’t said much, today is very hectic. I will be on in ~5 hours though once I power though the rest of the work I got.

it is, until they claim their objective was to understand where brak was coming from

at that point i do not see how what they did makes sense from town POV

1 Like

If ppl are still on by then will be down to talk

I love surprise work :cry: