🎭 Role-Playing Survey

most people are pussies and while they would prefer to play the rest of the game, if they sacrifice this in order to win they will sure as hell make sure they actually do win, and a lot of time they perceive (probably correctly) that boring methods like poison are much more likely to work than coming up with a rube goldberg machine in which a number of things can go wrong

2 Likes

using poison to straight up murder is off the table precisely because it sucks, poison is now just an element of a plan. if you exclude poison boring methods are actually just outright worse than doing something clever for reasons that i will elaborate on in “How To Commit Murders That Don’t Suck”, probably being posted later today because i’m feeling weirdly insspried on that front

2 Likes

look at the success rate of murders on the forums and you’ll see the overall pattern that murders which include absolutely no attempts to actually deceive people beyond the fact that it’s not known who exactly just walked in and stabbed a man basically fail all the time, with the only exceptions (3-4) being because of extenuating factors, like how in 3-4 everyone sort of just… accepted a premise posited by the MM

1 Like
1 Like

when i went to post this link at first i somehow only copied the latter part of the link which is the channel name

sethandthecrew

i was very confused

3 Likes

theres a difference between rushing and actually working on it smh

eh

going to play stellaris and praying you get an idea in the back of your mind doesn’t work
you’ll just run out of ideas and stop thinking about it

1 Like

3-4 was genius fuck you

Anyway yeaahhhhh most murders aren’t… Planned
Like at all

And when they are an actually decent plan (kunaigeddon) they usually work :wowee:

2 Likes

listen i am SEETHING at the fact that one of the Good Examples in my upcoming guide is Kunaigeddon

1 Like

I know but like

Me and Kat actually planned that shit

And then it went wrong and we still won lol

2 Likes

@Icibalus

To be entirely fair
Meme button kill myself → win is based

1 Like

Heh

I’ve always wanted to join a danganronpa misc but it always seemed like such a time commitment

1 Like

Coward

And/or you didn’t have time to join because they fill within 30 seconds

1 Like

that too
I’ll be like reading the post to understand everything and thinking about how much time it takes and it fills in like 30 min

1 Like

what do you mean you don’t see the title misc and read 4 hours after joining

1 Like

I haven’t read the OP of BOTFTCT XXX

1 Like

i don’t know what this is but I’m gonna assume latin for no reason