🎭 Role-Playing Survey

yes i know how murder works, but because of the practicalities of how, you know, the forums work, that doesn’t work out

1 Like

Could you explain that?

1 Like

In forums like

1 Like

They’re private pms and if you’re in like a room you’ll see someone 3lse join and it usually will say you died or you roll again to defend yourself or something

1 Like

You’d just def know how u died

1 Like

excatly what min said. graveyard trials just fundamentally wouldn’t work

1 Like

Well, even if you know the time and place of death, and who the Culprit is, there might be a lot to the plan you don’t know.

How about this; don’t add the victim to the graveyard until after the trial. Then the rest of the dead can solve it.

okay and??? the living players are supposed to just Sit Around???

1 Like

…No? Where did you get that idea?

1 Like

actual serious suggestion

create a couple alt accounts for People In Disguise Concealing Their Identity

if someone is in a disguise that conceals their identity, give them one of those accounts

obviously ‘full dead interaction’ is still a bad idea but this could make ‘disguising yourself so that people don’t know who the person who blatantly walked into Electrical was’ a remotely functional plan

5 Likes

That could work, although it might inspire hit and runs.

1 Like

honestly a pretty good idea, i’ll Consider it

1 Like

forgive me, but the implication is that these graveyard trials are mechanically significant, otherwise there’s no difference between just… still RPing in dead/spec chat, which is a thing you always could have done

1 Like

A

theoretically an easy solution is that now that we are on our own plane of hell, each misc can have some alts that they use

So danganronpa miscs can have alts that are hidden players for example

2 Likes

You would obviously have to change the password every time and there’s probably a way to angleshoot it (via if the accounts are different or not) but theoretically It Works

1 Like

arete voiced that idea, actually! and it’s a good one, i might include it

2 Likes

you would probably need to change the password (and make it v hard to guess) and also make it clear there’s multiple accounts that will be chosen with RNG

I’m pretty sure this eliminates all possible ways to angleshoot

2 Likes

wow its almost like we have random length-12 alphanumeric string generators for a reason

random length spanning at least 128 characters across 17 different seasons

1 Like