[RP Interest Check / OOC THREAD] Play by Post Pathfinder

even if I get a result like ‘oh yeah he’s definitely deflecting blame’ there’s still a lot left to do

like
proving it lmao

3 Likes

@Leafia, just roll a d20 for Perception.

updated thread title

2 Likes

canary x lying

2 Likes

me when my only good rolls are for things that im not good at

2 Likes

you had 20! hush!

1 Like

it was sense motive! I’m not the detective, I’m the stab-things-until-they’re-dead guy!

1 Like

you had a bonus of 5!

skillmogs you

2 Likes

you had a bonus of 4!

well I’m meant to be okay at lying! it’d be better if geyde didn’t show up one night and kneecap me and say that they’re the party face now but I don’t have choices in everything!

3 Likes

I regret nothing

4 Likes

also you could just ask to make minor edits since it’s still very early in the game

…under normal circumstances, this wouldn’t have fazed me. However, she appears to be the manager of a general store.

…if I -Zone, the player- were to meet this woman, then I would buy some (hair) soap or soap substitute, and pay the woman more for using the very soap I just bought to clean her own hair.

1 Like

the hair isn’t actually dirty, it’s a term to mean “very brown blonde”

1 Like

Ah, thank you for the explanation.
I was not familiar enough with the terminology to recognize it on first sight.

1 Like

(yes, sorry if that wasn’t clear, Atlas is correct)

1 Like

We might finally see some combat soon.
I am rooting for Leafia! \o/

3 Likes

Heading to bed

2 Likes