oh this iso thing is cool

btw
don’t post screenshots, no matter if the opposing party agrees or not

3 Likes

kinda ruined the whole game in fotd

3 Likes

also nobody wants to get flashbanged

3 Likes

people always seemed to react negatively when i used my ability to summon THE LIGHT OF GOD in a room

i wondered why

2 Likes

oh thank you so much

1 Like

just realized i have to eventually write my formula
rip

1 Like

it’ll be something like this
STR: Counts for melee weapons, pushes, shoves, anything having to do with your fists. The more STR you have, the more damage you can take. (Don’t really like that too much, but what else can I do)
Agi: Counts for ranged weapons, guns, throwables, etc. The more AGI you have, the more you can dodge.
Magicks: Counts for spells, magical abilities/items, etc. The more magicks you have, the more mana you have (This is more useful than you think)
Intelligence: How much you learn, how much you see, how smart your character is (Npcs will question your intelligence for funsies.) This also effects each of your stats a bit, and your accuracy

1 Like

i want to add a fifth stat for diversity but doing that just to add a fifth stat is kinda :moyai:

2 Likes

also
this technically includes how charismatic you are to npcs
you could get better deals if you try it, for example

1 Like

anyway
i’ve done a lot of explaining and not a lot of writing

One thing I’ve observed in FotD is how people can openly communicate and share information with little to no restrictions which to me is game-breaking, especially in a game where being sneaky and secretive is essential, especially for evil-aligned players.

On that note. I also like to point out that people can still read chat backlog on room threads. Though you could solve this by having all RP and communication done through private DMs but people could see who entered and left the room at certain times though not like it matters that much unless this were a DR game.

2 Likes

That’s what the whispering changes are for
I hope most of the time it’s gonna be off, while I’m processing or if something vaguely important is happening and I left it open for other reasons
But I may just choose to exclude it to just the room and people have to make it obvious
hm

1 Like
  • Try and work around whispering
  • Disable it unless you’re in the same room and its possible for you to be able to

0 voters

also for backlogs if anything vaguely important happens I’ll try and recreate a new thread
but doing that over and over is tedious so
maybe i could get the players to

1 Like

there will be at least something added if its voted to disable it to make it a bit more fair
but eh

1 Like

no matter what, if somethings happening i’m not going to allow it

1 Like

Personally. It makes more sense IC wise that you could only communicate with someone in the same room as you.

1 Like

right
but i want it to be fair
i could make it so you can only talk about game stuff while in the same room but eh
making it this way

2 Likes

hm
i like this