I see the toaster is getting upgrades?

1 Like

shh
you’re not supposed to tell them

1 Like

yes

1 Like

We’ll see if that changes.

Hi yall, as many of yall have talked to me in the past couple days about this game. With almost the same complaint between all of you. This game would 100% benefit from another cohost that could process at better times for the players involved and more consistantly. I am here to recruit for a cohost preferably from Europe or the Americas.

This would mean meeting with Magnus and Hail getting any documentation you need, and hopefully process some actions during your day so the game moves at a better pace for the players. I ask you only apply if you have a bit more of a time commitment, as usually these are big sink of time, especially with the amount of players

Now to the players the speed up of actions might not be immediate with a new cohost, as they might have to learn the ropes. But overall this should hopefully make waiting to leave a room for days not as long.

If there are any further problems I’m just a message away. I hope yall the best and I hope we get someone to fill those bigger gaps.

7 Likes

datbird clearly missed the main complaint of the game being a lack of a cat toaster

5 Likes

You lack a Pokéball to catch the toaster in.

4 Likes

So you need a cohost who knows something about pokeballs?

Sure.

/in

7 Likes

is anyone here
i am so lonely

1 Like

same
I literally just finally got my phone charged

1 Like

wazza being up at 3am

This is normal

1 Like

hi wazza
hi eliza

1 Like

hello your computer has virus

good

1 Like

hi hydra

2 Likes

hi fellow bazooka toaster squad member

1 Like

please click accept all to use this site

accepting all means that your soul can be used for being a toaster.
1 Like

the best use of a soul