Yes

3 Likes

I’m in

1 Like

the prosecutors face when they get beaten in a court of law by a cat

1 Like

Slander

1 Like

Your honour, I killed that man in self-defence. That random person I don’t know was going to be convicted otherwise.

1 Like

can the following things be clarified, please

1. where does it take place, as specific as possible
  2. what year is it, what season is it
  3. whats considered casual attire
  4. is there any specific rules being presented in court cases in this game compared to the real world, that arent major (for an example, the defense attorney must show up with a yellow tie, and the prosecution a red one)
  5. what is the reputation of the law enforcement in this area
  6. is there any reputation this place has
  7. what type of characters will be allowed. in tiers, this would be: cat, catboy, human for levels of strictness
  8. on a scale of 1-100, how realistic will this game be
3 Likes

Metropolis

1 Like

in
the us, the uk, australia, russia, china, india

An ambiguous time period is where the series takes place at a certain time in the past or future and in the same universe as ours, except for the story elements added by the author, but doesn’t state anything specific. This is usually because the time period is completely unmentioned

Sometimes Anachronism Stew will unintentionally (and sometimes intentionally) confuse viewers into wondering when the work takes place.

Since you asked so kindly, here are my answers: we can agree that the -exact- in-universe year usually doesn’t have much of a bearing on most games unless it’s historical. Nonetheless, there are certain “developments” which would make the time period more important. That’s fair.
Given the mention of a “recent” case in the OP, you can assume the setting is a short time period into the future from here, give or take a few months. That sets us ahead of any ongoing issues that I don’t already know about. If you need a more accurate timestamp, for keeping track of fictional dates, I don’t mind when.
Actually, that works because we can set the season to… I like winter

Are you planning on researching the laws of whichever country it is?

1 Like

Am I wrong to say that casual attire are suited for everyday use? Did you mean business attire or formal attire?

thanks for reminding me

all three

1 Like

The first thing that comes to mind is plea bargaining. It hasn’t been mentioned at all, but it’s when the prosecution agrees to drop some charges in exchange for a guilty plea from the defendant. There isn’t much of a reason for a plea bargain in this game, so I haven’t talked about it.

2 Likes

Business formal attire is a complete look, such as a full suit with a button-down shirt, slacks, tie and blazer. Business casual attire allows you to mix and match tops and bottom to create a look that illustrates your own personal style.
Source: https://hk.indeed.com/career-advice/career-development/what-is-business-attire

1 Like