[RP] Play-By-Post Pathfinder

The next morning, Zelsh overhears the talk about someone missing.

“Zelsh would like to help find this missing person.” the halforc called out helpfully as he walked over to the speaker.

1 Like

(I will proceed)

((1 gold = 10 silver / link = 100 copper / bit))

1 Like

Drakor blinked. “Ah. I talked with him yesterday, but he hadn’t found any lodging at that point.”

He frowned. He hadn’t thought much of the name yesterday, but now that he had the first name…

(Doing a k(local) check)

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 11

(17 total)

Drakor nodded in greeting. “Hello, Arius.”

1 Like

“You mean… the Messire? Former magistrate Martyn Kaver? That one?”

“If so, then I fear this is likely no coincidence, though a reason I cannot say.”

(Meant to reply to this post)

[10 copper bits = 1 silver link, but otherwise this is correct]

1 Like

“We’ll take all the help we can get. Right now we’re gathering up a group to search the creek.”

((…? Yeah, that’s what I said.))

Having heard the identity of the missing person, Arius says: “I’ll join. When do we depart?”

((Arius’ motive: Money.))

Drakor glanced at Arius, curious.

(I will follow once the group heads out)

[sorry, I misinterpreted your post as saying 100 bits per link, rather than 100 bits per 10 links]

3 Likes
Summary

You’ve heard the name before – last you heard, he was some kind of magistrate, handling cases near the southernmost part of the barony. Of course, he’s not in the south now, so clearly something has changed…

1 Like

Leta shrugs. “No clue. You’d have to ask his wife, she’s the one I got his name from.”

“Let’s set out right away. There’s no time to waste.”

2 Likes

Drakor slipped in with the rest of the group, mask and hood still up.

1 Like

Arius follows the head of the village militia.

1 Like