[RP] Play-By-Post Pathfinder

“Of course. Might I inquire as to what sort of weapon I should bring out for you?”

1 Like

“Er, one moment.” Drakor held out a hand as he attempted to calm the distraught half-orc.

“You were at the creek earlier, yes?”

3 Likes

“Of course, no need to apologize.”

“Can we go now?” says Vin impatiently. “I want to go back to cutting wood!”

“Thank you for the help,” Sten the Younger adds, jutting his chin just slightly in the direction of his son (who doesn’t seem to notice the gesture).

2 Likes

“Yes, but also we met before. You told me about your village. And then later I saw you getting your butt kicked out of that tavern. Very funny. To me! BWAHAHAH!” Bugibugi bursts into laughter

"Drakor Bugibugi friends? :blush: "

1 Like

“The tav- oh.” Drakor pinched the bridge of his nose. “It’s coming back to me now. Hi Bugibugi. Yes, we are friends.”

2 Likes

“Can I get you anything, er, Buggy-buggy?”

2 Likes

Arius chuckles and nods to Sten as he answers: “Of course, Vin. Let’s go.”

The two then travels back to the woodlot with the handcart.

On the way there, Arius didn’t say much else. The kid is already blessed with a loving sister and father. One of the sisters (i.e., Canary) seemed a bit… introverted, but in general, Vin’s simple life is enviable to many individuals in the world. His sole problem seems to be his lack of wits and foresight, but that is nothing that can’t be solved with time.

1 Like

Tears run down Bugibugi’s cheeks.

“Thank you for being so kind to me. For this, I will protect you with my life…”

Bugibugi uses Obligation on Drakor

Explanation of Obligation

1 Like

[just to be clear, Canary isn’t Vin’s sister – Vin’s sisters are Kamilla and Tanna.]

3 Likes

“How much for a healing potion?”

1 Like

Vin follows you back to the woodlot. Fortunately, the tree he had started to cut hasn’t fallen, or anything of the like, and is ready to be felled.

3 Likes

“Fifty crowns.”

2 Likes

Bugibugi’s jaw drops

“MURDER! YOU’RE KILLING ME!”

He hurriedly runs away from the shop

“Hmmm. I think I saw ugly half-orc leave town recently. Much uglier than Bugibugi. Can try find them?” - he thinks to himself

((Can I try to follow Leafia?))

4 Likes

((…oh yeah. Canary is the miller’s daughter; not the blacksmith’s daughter.))
((My poor memory…))

1 Like

((Sure! I think I’m going to call this a Survival check, since Leafia already left (making it non-trivial) and you’re following tracks?))

4 Likes

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 2

2 Likes

oh no

2 Likes

I’m sorry :joy_cat:

4 Likes

((I’m laughing so much))

2 Likes