“No.”
She says her next sentence slowly, and in a low tone of voice. “I’m just not very interesting.”
“No.”
She says her next sentence slowly, and in a low tone of voice. “I’m just not very interesting.”
(Is this a roll sense motive/bluff situation)
11
(no bonus)
1
Drakor nodded. “It is a great pity to not be interesting, but I suppose some people have to take on that burden.”
He placed a large hand on her shoulder. “Thank you for your honesty with me, friend Canary. This must have been difficult to share, and I can only hope to offer you the same transparency you have afforded me.”
(god you suck)
She looks at you weird.
(Hey, a 1 is a 1)
Drakor withdrew his hand. “Do not worry, your secret is safe with me.”
(I was talking about your rolling skills. And also the fact you didn’t take your bonus since I didn’t take mine, which wasn’t intended)
She looks at you more annoyed.
(But have you considered that was funnier this way)
Drakor frowned. “Ah, still a sensitive area. I understand. We shall change the subject.”
He looked around. “The trees are very nice today.”
“I’m sorry. I…thought you…”
{Were better at understanding conversations and hints in tone than that.}
Drakor blinked expectantly.
“…”
“What has been your impression of Granitehill. Besides the. Murder.”
Wanderer will go back to the creek where the body was found and look for tracks and other out of place things.
You creep up on the spiders, crouching behind a tree about twenty feet away from the spider on the right. This close to the spiders, you can spot the enormous webs coating a large fallen tree. Neither of the spiders has noticed you yet, but if you get any closer, that could easily change. What would you like to do?
(If you want to enter combat, you can do that now – since neither spider has noticed you, you’ll get a surprise round (subject to the previously mentioned rule about getting a move action or a standard action, but not both). Or, if you have another plan, you can tell me what that plan is.)

(I have also marked out the webbing with red lines on the battlemap, to make it easier to see (+ to tell which squares with incidental webbing I’ll be treating as webbed)
(oops, I think I missed this message initially)
“But I’m not a woman or a child, either…”
Vin helps you bring the cart back to the village. He’s not nearly as strong as you, but like his father, he’s still fairly strong, and over the course of a few trips you’re able to bring the wood back to Sten.
Sten nods his approval. “Faster than I expected. Good work today.” He hands over two links as payment.
(What would you like to do next? You’ve still got plenty of time if you want to try to earn more money, or you could do something else.)
(yes!)
(she’s not high enough level to do it magically, but if she’s good enough at the “Heal” skill (I think you don’t know if she is or isn’t, since you’re new around town), she could potentially accelerate your natural healing by providing you with long-term care)
“With the way you are behaving, I highly doubt about the latter,” Arius heartily laughs.
“Thank you,” Arius bows and gives a gesture of gratitude in return. He then remembers the unfit condition of Kamilla, and tilts his head slightly to see a little bit further into the forge.
“Your daughter uh… Is she alright? I heard a lot of coughing before we went to get the cart handle. Is there anything I can do to help?”
Arius is not trying to woo the young lady; he is genuinely worried about the wellbeing of the people he gets closely acquainted with.