[RP] Play-By-Post Pathfinder

Arius looks at Wanderer and walks around him, observing his footprints and comparing them with any of the three footprints the three had found earlier.

1 Like

Canary is visibly waiting for Drakor to be the voice of the three.

1 Like

Drakor looked curiously at the other two, an unspoken question in his eyes, but he spoke. “We tracked three sets of footsteps moving from the outskirts of the village to Granite Hill, then to the river where it appears Messire Kaver was killed.”

He began to tick off items on his hands. “There was a set that appeared to correlate to Messire Kaver, and another, smaller set that we saw by the river. These, we believe, are the killer’s prints. The remaining prints are rather large, but given that I didn’t notice them around the scene of the attack I find it less likely that they belong to thr killer.”

Drakor’s eyes glinted. “More importantly, however, we found this-” he held up a small piece of cloth “-nearby. Canary thinks we should ask the general store owner if she’s sold it to anyone.”

“Messire Lionel. Alchemist in training, and currently attempting to investigate this case. And, judging by the fact you’re gathered here, I take it you have also taken to investigating, sir… erm…”

“Well I suppose an introduction may be in order for you?”

1 Like

“That’s smart. Nyna, the wife of the Messire (the Messire being the victim), mentioned that someone threw a rock through her window…I believe during the channel ceremony last night. The Messire had an expression that suggested he knew what this was. I strongly believe that whoever did this is related to the killing. Asking around revealed that nobody was around to see this when it happened.”

1 Like

“I have a list of people I believe didn’t do it but the thing I’m stuck on is the why this happened.”

1 Like

The tall man extended a hand. “Nice to meet you, Lionel. My name is Drakor. I’ve been… looking for someone, and I have reason to suspect the killer is related.”

He glanced at Wanderer. “I have my theories, but nothing concrete yet.”