[RP] Trials of Madness - Completed - Apprentice, Magnus, Squirrel, and Windward emerge Victorious

“…”
The man stares at his hands, in disbelief… “I… didn’t watch cartoons as a child. What… what are you talking about?”

The man shows… fear. It’s the first time since you’ve seen him he’s been remotely afraid of anything

“Do you need help? Should I call someone?”
He sounds… panicked.

Deryn hummed a tune under his breath, seemingly blissfully unconcerned about the auctioneer’s reaction.

“If there’s something strange,” Deryn murmured, “in your neighbourhood… who you gonna call?”

1 Like

“…”
“He’s lost it.”
The man seems to return to a somewhat normal composure, after reaching this conclusion.

Kitty is shaking a bit in silent laughter.

Kitty is trying to look very high up at the auctioneer, moving in left and right to see if he is still bleeding.

I got this dw
/bid minimum

1 Like

(I can read any language it’s a good idea to give it to me)

Terrice slumps back in her chair, looking at the item in disappointment, before looking back at the item she got.

“I suppose this could eventually prove useful…” she remarked, before stuffing that into her bag.

“Why is everyone so excited about a piece of paper, a flask of suspicious liquid, a bag and all that?”

“An ominous text. A strange scenario. If I was a reporter I’d be all over this story.”

Konstantinos straightens himself.

“Curiosity? I guess?”

Konstantinos bid 15.
Deryn bid 20.
Bids extended to :20

anyway
im fine with starting today
or if not enough people are here i can just do it tommorow

Start in 8 hours (I’m awake then) ty tyttytytytytytytytyty

I won’t be around tomorrow :wowee: but it’s OK I’ll catch up lol

1 Like

silviu thats completely out of processing times

You won’t be able to catch up on items

Death city vibes

Awww you’re doing a special exception for me, I love it, you shouldn’t’ve

(I’m here but up to you when you want to start)

1 Like

well
i suppose enough people are here
and i did give ample warning