Oh that image was horrible

Here’s another:

Trick question of course we are

2 Likes

Yes, except the Luminary

VOTE: Kiiruma

1 Like

1 Like

I think in this game it’ll be more important to make scumreads and be subtle about your townreads actually.
This way it doesn’t give evils an idea of who is best to convert, but it at least gives some direction for who we vote.

It’s also going to be important to see interactions between duos today.

1 Like

I guess there’s no harm in keeping some townreads. All we need is to find a non-luminary cult member.

1 Like

It was the start of a new day as Leafia the fortunetelling Leafeon, headed to the meeting place to discuss the news of a luminary and their ally in their midst. She was a bit worried about that news, but all her visions had told her was that the luminary and their ally were within the ten creatures she had gathered to the Palace Square.

“Fellow Azure Dragoons, we have two traitors in our midst. We need to figure out who they are.” she told the gathered creatures once she had reached the Palace Square. “Lord Usurper is counting on us.”

Yup. My flavor is Fortuneteller this game and I plan to roll with it. I love my flavor. ^_^

1 Like

Doesn’t hurt to find the luminary either

1 Like

And what if your townread that you keep ends up getting converted? Slight scumlean on you for suggesting this honestly.

1 Like

True. That would help us a lot actually.

At the cost of executing another player, yeah.

1 Like

All we need do is believe in our oath and refuse to break it, do not give in to the whispers of the Luminary and those who follow them. My loyalty to our liegelord is unbreakable, but my principles shall not be shaken either.

Let us take down those heretics and stay zealous.

2 Likes

Losing a player but exposing the luminary is… ok?
It’ll potentially help us out.

1 Like

There’s still one original non-luminary convert out there and we can win by lynching them. We can also hallen to find the N1 recruit or something. It’s just pointless to repeatedly tinfoil everyone unless they dramatically changed or something.

3 Likes

I don’t mind always being the last vote on a leading wagon EoD if everyone’s worried about dying due to being the last vote on the Luminary. That being said, if anyone claims Luminary, we should always execute them unless it’s lylo. If someone claims luminary in Lylo, we should think it over first.

1 Like

That’s the spirit Kiiruma.

Hmmm, my crystal ball says it’s leaning ever so lightly towards you being good right now.

1 Like

lets kill kiiruma tommorow

1 Like