SCoD 68 - Ascendance of the Unshackled - Unshackled win

fuck this doesnt feel right
weh

We’re prob all wrong

Because you are!

This topic was automatically closed after 17 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Day 1 Final Votecount

Frostwolf103 (5): Kiiruma, Hazardwaste, Leafia, Jarek, Ashlyn
Jarek (2): Frostwolf103, Creature
Leafia (1): Ruby
Hazardwaste (1): Gorta
Ashlyn (1): Marluxion

Not Voting (1): Silviu200530

2 Likes

Frostwolf was:

The Physician

“First, do no harm.”

You haven’t broken the first precept you’ve ever learned. You haven’t, you can’t have.

The Lord tells you to give a dying patient a certain herb, and – it’ll ease their suffering, they probably would have perished anyways. The Lord tells you to let someone bleed out and – it’s not doing them harm, not technically, it’s just not saving them. The Lord tells you exactly how to doctor the records, and, and, and you can’t prove you’ve hurt anyone–

a part of you whispers that it doesn’t matter anyways, you’d better stay with him now or he’ll expose you to everyone

–but of course that can’t be your real reason, that would imply that you’ve done something wrong.

You are the Physician, a member of the Azure Dragoon. You have no abilities but your voice and your vote.
You win when you eliminate the Unshackled.

Night 1 begins and will end at 2023-02-06T02:00:00Z. Actions are due one hour before the end of the night.

1 Like

EoD1 Flavor

A jar of herbs falling to the floor, shattering into a hundred pieces…

A crowd of five people drags a sixth before the Lord. He struggles, trying to shove them off of him, but he’s no match for the group of them. The crowd shoves him to his knees at swordpoint, scraping his legs against the uneven stonework.

“This is the traitor, Lord,” says one of them. “We found him swapping the labels on two herb-jars.”

The sixth man shakes his head. “I have done nothing save follow your orders, my Lord,” he says.

The Lord gives him a condescending smile. “Yet it seems you have been caught sabotaging the entire duchy,” he says.

“I did nothing, save but what you ordered–” starts the man.

The Lord raises his eyebrows. “And yet I am told that you were caught swapping medicine for poison,” he says. “Surely you would not claim that I ordered you to do such a thing.”

“But–”

“Take him away,” says the Lord. “Let him stand as an example of what will happen to those who defy me.”

1 Like

Night 1 flavor

Two figures draw close in darkness, huddling over a single lantern.

“I can’t do this anymore,” says one. Their hood is drawn over their face and around their body.

The other nods, holding the lantern between them. “If you wish to simply leave, I can secure your passage,” they say. “But if you wish to join me, I would gladly have you by my side.”

The first figure inclines their head. “Is it true what they say? That the Lord…”

They leave the question unfinished. It doesn’t, really, need to be finished.

The second figure pauses, but only for a moment. “Yes.”

“Then my place is with you,” says the first figure, and just for a moment, the lantern seems to burn brighter.

Night 1 has ended.

Day 2 begins and will end in 48 hours, at 2023-02-08T02:00:00Z, or earlier if a majority is reached for execution. With 10 players alive, majority is 6.

I should’ve listened to my gut instead of to Jarek. After EoD1 I highly doubt Jsrek was converted if he isn’t starting scum, which he might be for all I know.

Yeah so I was wrong but at least I don’t look like convert bait, which is a win for me as much as I want to be converted. It can happen later or honestly not at all I don’t care.

You don’t sound too upset at being wrong honestly.

Why would I be upset about being wrong, If it’s one thing I’ve learned from this game it’s that being a deafeatist because I was wrong once is the worst possible route to take.

I was wrong, if I die for it then I die for it, but it won’t solve the game by playing up the self-pity.

1 Like

This is the exact same here.

1 Like

I believed Frostwolf had some alignment telling things on the condition they were evil, they weren’t, so I have some reads that I can work off of that flip now that will allow me to progress the game, as I hope is the same for everyone else that voted…because if that was voted because I said so, then evils 100 percent sheeped the vote with me as a figurehead and that makes me uncomfortable.

wdym

Chances of each being the convert if they started as a villager fmpov

Most likely to least likely

Gorta: He’s been fairly active and is generally townread.

Kiiruma: I can honestly see him getting converted being a possibility. Hazard already seems to trust him.

Silviu: She’s been mostly under the radar and isn’t being scrutinized heavily.

Ruby: Nobody but me seems to suspect her and she hasn’t been talked about much.

Ashlyn: A bit of a stretch from this point on, but most people seem to townread her somewhat.

Creature: Not likely as he’s undef mild suspicion.

Marl: He’s been a bit utr but some people are suspecting him and frankly, I’m excellent at reading him so I doubt mmost people would risk it.

Hazard: He was under heavy suspicion EoD 1. Converting him would be dumb.

Jarek: With how bad his EoD was, converting him N1 would be pepega levels of stupid.

Frostwolf and Leafia: For the former, dead people can’t be converted and for the latter, I have TMI that I wasn’t converted last night.

What if I told you I’m not converted?

This is a game of mind games