SCoD 68 - Ascendance of the Unshackled - Unshackled win

I probably won’t have been converted since after pushing yesterday I seemed a bit sus. I was wrong and I’m kinda just wanting to solve this.

Thanks

…Because being wrong in these games is pretty upsetting.

Especially if you’re a villager. No villager wants to execute another villager.

Being upset =/= being defeatist. For instance, I’m upset about exeing Frostwolf, but I’m not about to give up over it.

Starting to think Jarek is just the Luminary here.

That doesn’t affect things at all.

You didn’t seem suspicious to me.

Wait, I’m that high up? Oh goodness.

To be honest I wouldn’t put weight on being suspicious = not converted because that is the EXACT defense I expect to hear from a convert.

Don’t automatically assume someone will be converted because they are high status players or were active/towny the day before

You just did it nerd :P

I mean I’ve been in games where I let it bother me that I’m wrong and it just ends up in me all but giving up and I’m taking a different less “oh we’re fucked I was wrong once just kill me” approach and it’s immediately already more fun because I’m not killing the thread with pity posts

Yeah but I know I’m not the convert so I have that TMI on myself

We need to scum read people so that we can get information on people

It was hard to think of anyone but you or Gorta being the convert honestly. If anyone is wondering who I’d convert if I had been Luminary, it’s definitely Marl so he wouldn’t push me.

So you’re saying we should kill Marl

A convert might have a scum read on someone before being converted and magically change their tune. This is how we win

I’m not assuming anything.

Lord @Host_Account_3, can we please have our ability to like pl osts back?

Not necessarily.

To be fair if Marl is evil now you’re the luminary FMPOV so

1 Like

Do I see Leafia as the luminary? Maybe. I wonder what the Luminary would actually be doing?

If you’re a wolf that doesn’t care about dying what exactly would your gameplan be

A fair enough thought.

Probably to aggressively push villagers and mislead them.