SCoD 68 - Ascendance of the Unshackled - Unshackled win

I cant do a tie
I am sorry i will decide

Oh welp

Did it end?

This topic was automatically closed after 3 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

End of Day 2 Votecount

Gorta (4): Creature, Leafia, Ashlyn, Hazardwaste
Creature (3): Marluxion, Silviu200530, Jarek
Leafia (2): Ruby, Gorta
Jarek (1): Kiiruma

Gorta was…

The Squire

The others call you a child, say that at a mere fourteen years you couldn’t hope to contribute. But you know they’re wrong. You know that if you’re attentive and diligent and hard-working and loyal, you can rise through the ranks no matter how young you are.

Plus, now you have a great opportunity to prove yourself! If you can just figure out who’s behind the secret conspiracy in the castle, you can finally prove that you’re worthy of being considered an adult, too! It shouldn’t be that hard, right?

You are the Squire, a member of the Azure Dragoon. You have no abilities but your voice and your vote.
You win when you eliminate the Unshackled.

Night 2 begins and will end in 24 hours, at 2023-02-09T02:00:00Z. Actions will lock 1 hour before the end of the night.

1 Like

End of Day 2 Flavor

A child, dragging a sword as long as his arm…

The child’s voice trembles as he’s shoved before the Lord. “What do you want from me? – I mean, what do you want from me?”

The Lord raises his eyebrows at the crowd. “A fourteen-year-old?”

One of the people who dragged the child before the Lord steps forward. “Yes, my Lord. He’s so young, you know how impressionable children can be…”

“Indeed,” says the Lord. “Well, if he’s a conspirator, then he shall be put to death. There is no place for mercy when the stakes are as high as they are.”

The child throws himself on the floor in front of the Lord. “Please, have mercy – I don’t know anything about the conspiracy – I just wanted to, to–”

Silence,” says the Lord. “My decision is final.”

1 Like

Night 2 flavor:

Four lights, meeting in a silent courtyard.

“This is their last chance,” says a figure in a purple cloak. Their voice is soft but firm.

“What happens if we don’t make it?” says another. One of the group reaches out to silence them, but the purple-cloaked figure holds up a hand.

“Then we will perish,” says the figure in the purple hood. “For the cause of righteousness, yes, but we will perish nonetheless.”

“And if we win?” says the last member of the group. This is their first night meeting with the others, and they’re barely concealing a tremble in their voice.

“Then we will usher in a new era to this kingdom,” says the purple-hooded figure. “May the stars smile upon your footsteps, and may the Light burn brightly within you.”

Night 2 has ended.

Day 3 begins and will end in 48 hours, at 2023-02-11T02:00:00Z, or earlier if a majority is reached for execution. With 9 players alive, majority is 5.

Votes are locked.

We need to be really careful and I’m honestly in disbelief that Gorta could act in such an antitown way as a villager. I personally feel that Hazard should be the first to vote. I don’t know what was up with that EoD but it somewhat feels like Hazard didn’t want me and Creature to be cleared of being scum yesterday.

I think we should decide on the order of votes. Like, the first player on the list gotta vote first and the player they vote must vote back. Then the second player on the list (or third if the second player was voted) gotta vote next and so on until a hammer is reached.

1 Like

Good idea. We’ll need to agree on an order too. All of us need to.

I usually prefer the most skilled (and suspected) players to vote first. I don’t like the idea of giving an inexperienced player the first vote because that’s too much pressure on them.

Like, you might get the first vote here considering you were the most suspected yesterday and also seems skilled enough to decide by yourself. I guess I’d rather leave the last vote to a trustable player.

Agreed. It should be the scummiest players that vote first. Ideally the luminary won’t get to vote first.

Why did we kill Gorta

I mean I’d have converted gorta if I were the luminary but that’s exactly why you don’t convert gorta there

He was acting extremely scummy.

Oh welp yeah luminary voting first can be pretty bad. Perhaps then the voted player shouldn’t just automatically vote back.