SCoD 68 - Ascendance of the Unshackled - Unshackled win

Kinda agree Leafia is the scummiest one but I think leafia is and always was the luminary

Hazard is the one I suspect most after EoD 2 and I still think Ruby us just outed luminary at this point.

Other than Hazard, I donā€™t know who it could be. Possibly Marl though.

Anyone here could have been converted for any number of reasons.

I could have been converted because Iā€™m townie.
Hazard, Leafia or anyone else acting sus could have been converted because theyā€™re obviously ā€œnever the convertā€ for that behaviour.
You could have been converted because why not.

Iā€™m nowhere near the scummiest here.

Ruby being luminary is new. I thought they were pretty towny yesterday but that also makes them likely an N2 convert.

You and Gorta thunderdomed each other yesterday and I think you definitely looked worse than I was.

So youā€™re at least the most widely suspected.

They spent most of D1 and D2 pushing me being evil for little to no reason. Iā€™ll be shocked if Ruby isnā€™t the luminary.

Why canā€™t Ruby just be regular convert?

Thatā€™s not a thunderdome and after RoD 2, the two of us are always the same alignment unless one of us got converted last night. I doubt thatā€™s the case though.

I find Kiiruma to be pretty UTR here. I can see a wolf convert here.

How are you two the same alignment?

Her D1.

Canā€™t she be original convert?

Iā€™m talking about the two of us Creature. We both refused to self pres on the other. Even to save our own life.

If one of us had been evil and the other good, the evil one wouldā€™ve self presed.

Hmm idk how much that means but yeah maybe we just canā€™t be non-luminary wolf.

1 Like

Perhaps I wish we just randed. I now feel bad we let Gorta die this easily.

Or maybe wolves could take the risk but meh I hate considering this.

Also tbh I considered voting you because that felt like the correct thing to do but then I didnā€™t want to break the rand and also didnā€™t want to risk you flipping town and then me getting all the heat tomorrow.