SCoD 68 - Ascendance of the Unshackled - Unshackled win

I disagree because then you lose the ability to bus the luminary later for a cheap kill that wouldn’t even matter anyway in the long run

Ok, but it looks a bit like odd when someone comes out swinging right out of the gate

No I think the Luminary acts scummy enough that the converts can “find” them later. They have zero reason to act like town or to attempt to get into any kind of town core, It only lowers the PoE to their converts at that point.

So who fits that bill

I’ve said this about hazard

Maybe the luminary tries to frame themslves as a townie as fuck player so they get framed as the convert and waste a day?

Fuck this is hard lol

Gimmie your case on Hazard

So why would the luminary want to bus themselves?

True. It certainly would.

Too tired to think so calling it a night. Good nihht everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

Anyway, I’ll be on when I get back to my pc

Read my posts

let me do that

I was referring to your opening post here. Honestly it screams agenda

I really would reiterate it, but I’m on my phone

Let me rephrase that, it looks like a performance post

Good point here the convert wants to look like they’re solving but they can’t actually solve a wolf slot or they lose, except for the luminary.

Does the Luminary tie themselves to their fellow evil at the hip like this so early on?

I think it’s likely only one of Kiiruma/Hazard are evil, one of which being the luminary the other of which being set up to die once the luminary is revealed

I think Hazard’s just good honestly. I know that at this point we’re just semi defending each other a bit, but, he’s new to here, not exactly done forum mafia either plus this is quite the weird setup anyway. We need to relax a tad.

Like sure, we’re playing to win but I feel like things have sometimes already been a tad intense considering it’s literally only D2.

How do you mean? I don’t feel like things have been that intense at all.

IDK I just feel like we can chill a bit, sure, we can try and solve but this is… mostly just a vanilla thing.

Frost was quite intense yesterday, sure that’s because they were dying and are town but still it got loud.