SCoD 68 - Ascendance of the Unshackled - Unshackled win

It had to happen. Although I kind of wish it had randed too. Even if both Gorta and I were alive today, I definitely would’ve voted for him and likely him for me, losing us the game.

I think Jarek’s fine today? Although it’s maybe because he’s the only one who has posted so far besides you and me.

Look, here were this was our final day either way. there was a three-way tie and no one was breaking it. i got stressed and ripped off a band aid in a rash thought. in this world we have a more higher chance to hit a luminary.

I fucked up and picked the wrong one. but i know i am good so i am not gonna back down without a fight

Kiiruma and Marluxion are players to look at tbh.

1 Like

Maybe Silviu too, he has been UTR.

1 Like

Like no one ever remembers Silviu exists.

You picked the right one. At least there’s that. All three involved in the tie were town. I think Jarek is fine for now too.

Silviu/Hazard/Creature/Leafia is potentially my evil team

Silviu Luminary Leafia starting other two idk

well the day wont end unless a majority is reached so we gotta a full day to figure this shit out.

do you really think as an unshackled i would that suspicous ass play at the end of the last day

Yeah. Those three definitely need to be looked into. Also, no one should vote until at least this time tomorrow. Tomorrow as in RL tomorrow.

Does town autolose if one town member votes luminary first?

i was also on leafia for most of the last day. the only reason why i changed cause i didnt want a tie

Yeah I think they do because then it becomes a case of “well the wolves don’t want to die so paradoxically you are town!”

I need to look at the others more

Yes you would to prevent people from realizing that Creature and I are both town.

i mean. having a tie vote yesterday in my head space is better for wolves. cause then there is a less chance to be hit. and the fact the two people who were going to break a vote backed off rubbed me wrong.

Yes. I think so anyway.

Votecount as of post #1892

Leafia (3): Ruby, Gorta, Hazardwaste
Gorta (3): Creature, Leafia, Ashlyn
Creature (3): Marluxion, Silviu200530, Jarek
Jarek (1): Kiiruma

So you think a wolf was in this 3-way?