SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

why tf would I mention it

and even if I did have TMI, why does that make me lockscum?

Vote me for present

1 Like

Also double threat, 2 people died

no :)

Yes pls

Ok the reply button finally appeared lol
How does voting someone to receive the weapons work?

1 Like

no :)

||yet||

@WindwardAway I believe thereā€™s 2 different votes into play.

/vote testdummy for arnaments
/vote testdummy (default executing vote)

Villagers arenā€™t 100% sure who their allies are and you never said a word about Wind before and now sheā€™s suddenly locktown to you for no reason and you arenā€™t willingf to explain and Iā€™m supposed to believe that you could still be a villager?

Yeah I know itā€™s a public vote, I was just wondering how we differentiate it from the execution vote lol

1 Like

like literally no
there is no present

Iā€™m hardclaiming a role which gives me more benefits when I receive stuff so give me the med pack so I can get 2 heals

1 Like

Maybe itā€™s a mechanical reason that I donā€™t feel comfortable with stating.

Stop pressuring me, bud

1 Like

I want the goodie bag

Wait I get all three

Thatā€™s even better

Doesnā€™t it say we vote a recipient, they choose two, and the MTF leader who is dead gets one?

So, Wazza has an investigative role and she wants us to give her the goodies so she can defend herself at night, bingo right on the money anyways.

This sounds like a trap, I wonder, will it confirm your role in any way so we can know? :eyes:

1 Like

Then why mention it? Somethingā€™s fishy here. I donā€™t know what it means yet though.

Anyway fk sadly had it coming but I feel like they wouldā€™ve died before anyone on this playerlist regardless of what they claimed

Derps on the other hand was probably either a vig kill (idk) or was right about something

1 Like

Donā€™t fish

1 Like