SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Tree man went back to the forest.
I don’t want to angleshoot, but is this alignment-indicative?

1 Like

For Gorta it might be

1 Like

Answer da question.

And I hope I take your sickness with me to the grave so you feel better.

@Gorta C’mere we miss you :pleading_face:

Well, I really don’t think you’re going to flip town. It just seems like you’ve been asking lots of questions that lead nowhere, and then dodging other people’s questions.

But I’ll entertain you for a moment, so to answer your question, if you flip town, I’ll take another look at the wagon composition on you and who’s been pushing you the last couple days.

Off the top of my head, Litten and I think Squirrel were pushing you, and today everyone wants to push you, including those of us who had a long discussion in the void.

My case against Leafia

I still believe that we should go after Leafia first, but I see that others are voting Silviu because they think that he was the culprit of D2’s event. However, do we have any other reasons to vote Silviu before Leafia?

1 Like

Never mind. My question was already answered, apparently.

I mainly have a SR on Leafia atm

Also I’ve noticed you are more passive than usual, is the cough coughs pushing you away?

People are pushing me because
*For some reason they believe I will come very late and act very clear-minded when opening a rift.
*That I defended Leafia as I thought they’re newbie townie.

That’s it. Literally the pushers are acting like it’s already set in stone.

I believe Blizer is townie but super yikes from Wazza and Windy

And if I’m going down for trusting Leafia blindly, sorry.

Yes and no, I’ve probably been asleep for most of this week tbh and only had the energy to do things a couple minutes at a time

But I’m feeling at least somewhat better today

Problem is also that I feel like most of the players have been pretty quiet in this game, which isn’t really motivating me to poke them because it’s pretty useless to poke people who barely have any presence. It’s not like it increases the chances they’ll suddenly appear lol…

1 Like

Why super yikes from Wazza and me specifically?

Like is this just OMGUS or what?

Rude, you associate everything I say as OMGUS?

No, but considering Wazza and I are voting you, and you haven’t really said anything about us until now, is it not omgus?

1 Like

No, I’m not saying you guys are voting me and it’s super yikes coming from something personal. Sorry

Silviu, if you don’t want to flip today then can you actually do something to give us a reason not to flip you? Because so far the only notable things you’ve done have been to make really oddly timed comments (like saying “goodbye YBW” right before we got split from the main thread) and heavily insist that Leafia is town.

Other than that? I don’t really remember you doing anything useful. I do remember you quoting a wolf hunting guide, which means basically nothing imo.

1 Like