SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Something that I did not expect is the timing though. I thought we’d have at least 6~7 more hours before this happens. From this, I can deduce that -assuming it is an ability and not an event- it is an instantaneous day ability.

Actually, this event is too convenient to happen at this very moment. This timing is set up as if to deliberately frame Silviu. (Eh… You can WIFOM that statement, but I won’t bother joining the discussion.) Odds are higher that it is an ability rather than a natural occurring event.

The question now becomes: “Who activated the ability and why?”

• If it was Town, then they would have revealed it by now to prevent further confusion, so I doubt this comes from town.
  • If it was Mafia, then why did they separate those three and not Silviu? My first thought is: “If Silviu is scum, then why didn’t the ability user just use it on him to prevent him from getting voted out?” and “Is this an attempt to frame Silviu, or did the ability-user deliberately choose to not send Silviu to the other world for some reason?”
  • If it was Neutral… then IDK what eevee is doing. It might be a second Neutral, but IDK what to make of this scenario.
2 Likes

That’s the problem. Who were in the chat before the rift happened? That can give a clue on who the SCP is, especially as nobody claimed the ability.

That is a possible answer I had in mind, but another thing I thought was that he might have feared that he would die in the other world. I recall you saying that you executed Kiiruma back at the void, so this ability essentially gives everyone double executions.

1 Like

It was just us two. Though someone might be lurking as we speak.
Alternatively, it could just be Windward, who suddenly showed up out of nowhere.

Hey Zone now what do we do. I know I am going to get killed but who do we go after afterwards?

I’m still wondering if Wazza deduced somebody else is town with their night ability, dunno

Wazza claimed it was a lie that she had a greencheck on Windward.

Plus Leafia also claimed 2-Shot Cop.
If Leafia doesn’t die either today or tonight, then she is scum.

2 Likes

Well, if you are being framed right now, then I don’t know who I would go for.
Maybe Windward, since she’s online around the time when the event happened.

To be honest, I don’t think you are a bad choice for today’s execution. I know Blizer and Aelin are town, and I townread Squirrel because he actively scumread Leafia, so that leaves me with:
[Italy, YBW, Wazza, Windward, Silviu].

If Windy is scum-scum, that automatically means Wazza is also scummy. Which it would make sense I guess but I don’t think we have much to go from that theory zzz.

Just tell me when to hammer

[Joke] maybe

Hi I’m awake, and I just skimmed and saw what happend

If silvu was in the other world he still could get voted out

Ybw, wind and wazza can confirm that so

So he’s not exactly safe if he splitter himself

Also treeman is dead, I accept it as a fact that he’s about to be voted out in the other world

1 Like

Okay now start producing other content regarding me as I accept my fate of getting oofed

*regarding anything else besides me

Bruh. What do you mean? Leafia is in that world.
…along with eevee, yes. But also: Leafia is in that world.
–unless you’re telling me that you scumread eevee, which is totally understandable.

/unvote

I’m not having quick hammer shenanigans here in any forum, I want this day to be used

I kinda do tbh

But even then.

Leafia will try to convince eevee that their eeveelutions and vote out treeman

I suppose that hammering won’t decrease the waiting time for the next day :eyes:

We have until 2021-12-18T18:35:00Z before D3 ends.
Hey @WindwardAway, how long did you have in the other world to execute someone?

1 Like

Mvai, where’s the other people

Idk

I’m waking up still, grabbing coffee and stuff

There is a non-zero possibility that will not work?

No, but it will decrease the amount of discussion we could have had in this thread.
For example, I have yet to hear how @Italy, @YoubutWorse, and @Wazza would react on the second world-splitting event. Maybe one of them will claim that they were the one who did it?

2 Likes