SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

eevee and i were uninformed minority faction, eevee claimed neutral to leafia, leafia revealed the entire scumteam

itā€™s actually really sad

After Windyā€™s trick with ā€œa personā€™s votes will count as 0ā€ didnā€™t work to convince that it was applied to Leafia, the entire faction needed another person to kill so they can gain majority, but it backfired massively.

it stooped being funny the second time

What? Ohhhh nevermind then

eevee said he only did tricks once per site but this was a different site technically
:joy_cat:

2 Likes

I feel like the game shouldā€™ve been called the moment that happened because the outcome was a foregone conclusion.

wolves didnā€™t want to concede

Donā€™t get relaxed when thereā€™s fears to be taking into consideration. For example I defended Leafia so hard here and was afraid to change my mind when Iā€™ve spent an entire EoD defending them

Wolves didnā€™t want to surrender and had still some mech ways to win so

By the way, wind could have won if they were awake. They had an ability that made it so the person with the second most votes is executed today.

2 Likes

so why wasnā€™t wind being occupied by my occupying

they occupied you and they cancelled out

the second time

Goated 3p claim ngl. Wolves were stomping until that happened judging by the death order.

kiiruma town mvp

towniest person itg D1

iā€™m just wondering how WWA killed someone this night rn

Yeah they were in 10p lylo.

Also be sure to not be stale on solving. I mean, you can infinitely scumread a person and execute them at the end of the day, but thereā€™s still people to consider

donā€™t ever sleep either

sleeping is bannable according to Geyde

1 Like