SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

That’s not LAMIST in the slightest. It’s called a read on someone. Both Villagers and wolves get them although wolves only fake them.

honestly, with comparing the past 2 games on the site (Both a wolf and town game) for Leafia Openers

Leafia is Rand town here from vibes, plus slight meta read from previous bouts with the slot

1 Like

you don’t have to be in someone’s face to make it lamist

1 Like

You obviously have no idea what LAMIST means.

it is basically the meaning of lamist to call yourself town and that wolfreads on you are bad

Well, now we know how to prevent hyperposting on FoL :upside_down_face: inconvenient start times

3 Likes

oh no i wouldn’t be surprised if she was given her track record

3 Likes

never forget that fucking mountanious game that shall not be named

3 Likes

Didn’t Gorta literally say it was too early for him to be awake? I don’t see the point in applying pressure to someone who’s asleep…

I literally never called myself town and it’s literally after just one or two posts. That’s a bad read regardless of my alignment because you can’t tell someone’s alignment for certain from Justine or two posts and LAMIST means look at me I’m so townie, not what you think it means. Meaning it’s someone pointing out why they can’t be a wolf in an over the top fashion.

Leafia didnt read the thread before making that post lmao

1 Like

You seem to be taking Derps very seriously…

Good point. /unvote @Host_Account_1

okay but here’s the thing
there’s no chance in hell or heaven that derps was being serious and you reacted seriously

Yes I did.

Heh, yeah…
thank god this isn’t mountainous
unless it’s just so bastard that nobody is a PR lol

1 Like

I’m doing the complete opposite of that actually.

bastard secret mountainous

2 Likes

You obviously don’t know Derps very well, but you do have a point there.

Wait there’s people who aren’t pr

I’m exhausted idk