Secret Palpatine - Completed - Jedi (Whysper, Jarek, Jane, AtNoName, Squirrel, Crichard) Win

I believe Whysper and Jarek are the only ones who haven’t showed up yet.

so they are sith, got it

Can be, yet they could be sleeping.

nah they are sleeping too long cant be jedi

Sleep? What’s that?

also host are already slacking

Put either of them in government and see if they conflict.

I know right?

AtNoName suggesting that Whysper and Jarek are Sith for not showing up does make it a little more likely they’re Jedi, and at the very least points towards AtNo not Sith with Whysper and Jarek.
As I doubt that Sith!AtNoName would want to call out 2 of their teammates for not showing up this early in the game.

I’m here and ready to bring balance to the Force! :slight_smile:

1 Like

BTW I thought this was suppose to be Star Wars. Not sure why my character is a Klingon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the Senate! I hope you’re a Jedi.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m a Klingon Jedi apparently :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure that giving a Klingon a light saber and putting them in the Senate was a good idea though :slight_smile:

I imagine light sabers are only used in the Senate by Vice Chair decree on 4th + 5th Sith policies.

3 Likes

So who in the game has played SH/SP before? I haven’t played either, but I’ve heard about it many times.

I’ve played Secret Hitler enough, that I even knew how many Sith and Jedi are in play when it’s 10 players.

2 Likes

I’ve played, though never with this many ppl

1 Like

As much as I prefer the 10 player meta is followed, we shouldn’t top deck before 3 Sith Policies are on the board. Besides we get info based on which policy is enacted by government.

I just got here