Secret Palpatine Round 2 - The Sith have won!

None of the sith is going to pick no. Then again,it’s even dumber for jedi to pick it.

why

what are you asking why to mistyx? #141?

Which point, the fact that no sith are going to pick no there or the fact that leafia said

it’s even dumber for jedi to pick it.

I think the second one is obvious though I do find it odd to point out there.

But I also question the logic of

None of the sith is going to pick no

if everything is private, but I think our votes will be announced? Maybe? If not then sith have good reason to vote no if and only if cloned is jedi.

1 Like

Cape read the first post

Yes the votes are announced

But if Lucky didn’t know

Then it is possible the vote is completely NAI. But it does make me think that Leaf/Lucky are not Sith/Sith? Though they like… played before so shrug

literally all five of the posts above that one i made

i’m questioning the logic but i don’t think i want to know the answer

I don’t think what Lucky is doing is sithing, but it could be a LAMIST attempt. Either way it isn’t the best play considering that absolutely nothing has happened yet

Our votes are revealed after they’re all made.

I’m not sure what to think of it at the moment so I’m going to considerit NAI for now.

Also, no idea what Cloned’s alignment has to do with anything. He isn’t even in this proposed government.

Cloned is the proposed Vice Chair :ayaya:

What did you vote on, Leafia? :ayaya:

1 Like

Unless you thought you were voting on whether to develop a Cloned Army. Hmmm… :ayaya:

1 Like

Oh. My bad. For some reason I thought she had gone 1-7. Hides plans for a clone army No plans for a clone army here.

1 Like

She did go 1-7, but from this list. I understand the confusion. I keep wanting to look at the OP instead. :ayaya:

1 Like

This ^ :upside_down_face:

Where’s your army?
You should have a following by now!

2 Likes

I was replying to the fact that she thought Cloned wasn’t in the proposed government :ayaya:

:smile: