Secret Palpatine Round 2 - The Sith have won!

Question: does Palpatine show up as Sith?

assuming

1. Mist is jedi
  2. there would be possibly 4 jedi and 4 sith checks that Mist could make

I don’t know why it would be rare

EBWOP: Mist + cloned

Ummm, because there’s more Sith policies in the deck than Jedi ones. Checks have nothing to do with how rare or common something is.

Yes Palpatine shows up as Sith in a check.

Marluna and Lucky have enough votes to form government.

The votes are as follows.

Mistyx: Yes

Marluna: No

Leafia: Yes

Whysper: Yes

WindwardAway: Yes

Aleph: Yes

Cloned Cheese: Yes

Lucky: No

Cape90: Yes

AtNoName: Yes

It is now Legislative Phase 2: Everyone except Marluna and Lucky are able to post.

@Mistyx

@Marluna

@Leafia

@Whysper

@WindwardAway

@Aleph

@clonedcheese

@Lucky

@Cape90

@ATNoName

i think this is my new favorite voting chart

Marluna voting no on the government gives me bad vibes honestly. I want him to explain that later.

oh it had to do with policies and not players

:wowee:

The fact that Marluna and Lucky both voted no is kind of funny, but doesn’t really strike me as that suspicious? If anything, doesn’t it imply they aren’t both sith?

How does it imply that? It’s not like the sith have a secret chat all to themselves.

But wouldn’t it be more likely for at least one of them to vote “yes” if they’re both sith, since it would make it easier for them to pass a sith policy in that case? Or am I misunderstanding how the game works?

Actually nvm what am I saying, if they’re the only two who vote No anyway, it doesn’t matter because they’re still the government. It would really only have given us info on them if a third player had also voted No.

Can you tell I’m sleep deprived lol

They don’t know what the other is voting regardless of their alignment and their vote doesn’t affect the policy that gets passed. The only thing that does is the cards they receive.

@CRichardFortressLies it’s this thread you announce it not my DM’s.
Anyway, Double S’s. I’ll await on Richard to say anything further.

A Sith policy has been passed.

Marluna has obtained the investigation power.

Ok so @Marluna why TF did you get rid of a Jedi policy or are you claiming all 3 Sith’s?

If that’s the case there is what 6 Sith in deck?
That means there theoretically is only 1 left since Mist claimed 2 I believe.