Secret Palpatine Round 2 - The Sith have won!

Either way y’all need to actually vote “no” this time not just me.

1 Like

Then we can move onto Whysper and Windward.

I know this seems obtuse but based on this treatment response to Leafia, Aleph probably isn’t wolves with Leafia unless they are both group Sith.

I do like how Marluna/Seth passed a sith policy despite voting no.

o wait, Wind beat me to it.

You know, I wanted to say that Leafia/Marluna are sith, but apparently, they’re doming each other.

So you’re claiming sith then. Also, this freezes both Marluna and I. Neither of us can be in any more governments.

/Choose Cape for chancellor. Anyone who votes yes to this is claiming Sith.

While I’m not sith, a strategy sometimes used >s for an evil to thunderdome another evil, sosaying a thunderdome can’t be w/w is beyond stu pl id.

Yeah this post makes me more uneasy on Cape.

not really, the question if it w/w is if it is worth it to put suspicion on each other this early since, they still need to pass sith policies for the palpatine win.

This game is nearly 100% social reads to be honest.

It’s extremely rare for scum to win by passing policies to be honest. Usually scum win by getting their leader elected chancellor wit ghb three of their policies on the board.

While I’m not sith, I do agree that everyone needs to vote no.

i want to permafreeze both marluna and leafia for how that check was handled

3 Likes

They still need to pass sith policies so that they can win via palpatine

1 Like

It’s much more fun when played in a browse r.c at the Secret Hitler website.

1 Like

I know but you don’t exactly need sith in the government to do that since SSS is a common card combo to get. Plus, there’s three sith besides Palpatine.

If this came from anyone but yuh ou this early, I’d be scumreading them so hard right now, but you’renknown for being illogical.

Palpatine doesn’t know who the sith are Lucky, so how does that make sense?

That’s the correct play to do Misty.