[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

scroll up one

oh nvm it would’ve changed a lot

1 Like

my bad for not being executed

yes why couldn’t you just die for me

Oh nvm, then you’re town as Trochi died D1.

you know
I would’ve genuinely accepted my death if you said something tbh

1 Like

not really your fault though since if you execute an evil then you’re sort of screwed

1 Like

i can name five different issues that all end with what is halfway to deux ex 3 2: electric boogaloo

If anyone has something they want to ask me, let me know as I’ll be taking a break from thread.

scratch that, six issues
i can name a few complications with being a public condemner

Tbh, I’m leaning towards Italy’s underdog claim as legit as I think that if Trochi wasn’t town then they probably would claim something else.

@Wazza youve sold me on cloned tbh
his iso sucks lmao
its not like, total crap
but its not good solving
tight focus
not very organic
moose read is just weird

2 Likes

let’s go I win
although how does this change anything about who you’re voting today and what not

I’d give this serious consideration if Moose is town, as their Moose push can be agenda hoping for a LHF wagon to take off. Which didn’t as we all know.

1 Like

CRich, why are you relying most your pushes on if someone is Town?

You do realise this game is multiball, right?

1 Like

Scum are going for other scum as much as they are going for Town, so I don’t think it really matters all too much readwise on if someone kills a town or a scum

Yes and let me put it this way.
If Moose flips scum, then catbae if scum isn’t on their team.
If Moose flips town, then catbae’s push on Moose would make me reconsider my town lean on them.

What’s the difference between a scum being confident but then being wrong and a town being confident but then being wrong?

my vote today: probably nothing since i dont think anything i do will stop derps from going over today
my solving today: i’m going to be assembling worlds where cloned is a wolf probably and trying to find the most realistic ones-- I think intensify’s push on cloned is hardly distancing and I think both sides felt awkward on the push in a way thats plausibly, even somewhat likely w/w i think
no interactions really with any of my other suspects for mafia
I think its likely like lastgame where mafia is probably the largest faction because of bias towards not wanting to be alone, maybe 3-4 members?

my votes tomorrow: I will collate the worlds im creating and push the wolf candidates that I think i can sell the other players on most easily
which honestly probably will be cloned because people dont seem to be biting on intensify or catbae because theyre too deep in the governments pocket because theyere superficially villagery

1 Like

I think that scum would probably want to avoid bringing attention on how their wrong reads got someone yeeted.
A townie would be more likely to make a big scene on how wolfy they thought their push was.