[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

BTW if I sense you’re engaging with me in bad faith, you’re getting blocked without any hesitation.

Which I’d rather avoid, yet I’ve had enough arguments for today. Thanks for your understanding.

You’re the only one I’ve read

and you’re the only one im bothering to read cuz everyone else has like 500 posts

1 Like

literally porschas only reads in their iso

1 Like

then why am I scumread?

I’m mostly engaging with you since while I think you’re scum, scum still need to find other scum so I got no reason to ignore your opinion

crich’s porscha progression is really towny for him
he fluctuates like a metronome in a way that he really doesnt in his informed games
but he fluctuates like a metronome with purpose and whos taking in new information and being swayed by it
its like the most natural progression ive read this game so far because you guys suck at being towny

By me? Your Trochi push is awful, and to me comes across as you pushing on Trochi knowing that you won’t get much flack for misyeeting a townie.
If I can see a towny motivation from you, I’ll let you know. As of now no dice.

Prove my Chili push wrong then, even though they flipped Town, I want you to prove to me what you think I did wrong and I’ll stop bugging you about it

arguing about wazza’s alignment is beating a dead horse
or in this case, a dead owl
put your energy into solving living players and either listen to her reads or dont listen to her reads depending on which you feel like

1 Like

I’m not here to convince you why you’re scum for pushing Trochi, that’s for the thread to decide.

If you’re confident I’m scum because you think my Chili push was incorrect, I’d like you to prove it or else I’m going to just keep assuming you’re scum trying to capitalise on it and blameshift onto me

I feel like solving a person who is permanently stuck in limbo is probably a decent enough idea but that’s just me

also someone else is gonna be forced into limbo with me tomorrow so lol gl with that nerds

1 Like

Ive changed my mind on catbae
they could still be a wolf but i dont really think they work with the porscha/intensify/cloned wolfteam I’m assembling
too much skepticism/mildly nuanced progressions on the slots in question
time to scrap that and try to run someone else
ngl the fourth could literally just be derps and hes being bussed
or there could not be a fourth
or my world could be totally down the garbage can in the first place

If you want to know, I think your push in Trochi is exactly how you pushed on Leafia in BoTF XII and you were an evil traveler.

1 Like

Not for me, they are 100% outed scum as far as I’m concerned.

Lame

Now it’s a matter of finding Wazza’s partners. One scum down is great info.

Theory: What if Derps and Wazza are aligned and Wazza pushed on Trochi to save Derps?

This doesn’t make a lot of sense.
There are multiple scum factions

1 Like