[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

Do you expect me to think you wanted me dead yesterday without voting me? Do you expect me to think you had any other scumreads apart from Derps yesterday who you didn’t even scumread? Clearly only the vote matters in this game, anyone who you don’t vote you must townread

Yeah, I’ve noticed you don’t pay attention to anything

I’m going to bed now, have fun arguing with air

Good night. If I can see a world where you’re town, you’ll hear in thread.

I honestly couldnt care if wazza is wolf because kiiruma was like
her most likely teammate
maybe she’s teamed with catbae or something
but if shes wolf shes probably on a tiny team so im taking her reads on most people as genuine thoughts instead of attempts to hit + run random people like she did on trochi

I suppose Wazza can thank the bloodsucker for picking her, as I’d be tunneling her into the sun if she were still alive.

1 Like

Nvm I’m doing that already.

The chutzpah is overpowering.

That would be hilarious if that’s the case.

1 Like

i mean if gorta got shot then uh
he probably didnt action?

Which wouldn’t be the 1st time in Gorta’s case.

/Vote Moose

My god this is so scummy. Everyone can see that Wazza pushed on Trochi, got them killed and trying to deflect responsibility for killing Trochi. Sorry Wazza you are lock scum from this alone.

Hey Wazza, if you out your scum buddies I’ll stop focusing on you.

I never thought I would miss talking to Seth in thread. Yet it is what it is.

Wazza/Derps/Porscha scum team, we can make a comeback.

It would be more accurate to say Wazza/Derps/Porscha as one of the scum teams tbf.

okay nice just caught up

is there a way to like, hold multiple posts instead of just having to insta-reply to a post 300 posts back into the thread and then having to scroll back. it makes it impsosible for me to contribute enough

crich seems to flip a bit on his reads yes but I think it’s from a solvey town position and not mafia throwing darts to see what sticks

I think aelin is town I wont elaborate rn

cloned is making strong specific pushes and I don’t know if they just play aggressively all the time or what so I’m not sure how to read their reads

think bella is town I wont elaborate rn

I assume derps is red check unless something or someone says otherwise but looks like it hasn’t been revoked

Moose idk their tone feels about the same from the last game I played with them but in my opinion for both games it has made it difficult to read them because they also haven’t been a high post count player

italy no opinion other than confirmed town now I guess

catbae had a strong day 1 I’d like to see more

gorta dying as tree is just kinda funny and lucky being silenced was very funny

and wazza isn’t town at all

no
but you can set bookmarks

uugghh yeah I saw but I dont think it’s really what i’m looking for. maybe double open tabs is the best I can do