[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

lol forgot jarek existed until I stared at player list

uuuuuuuuuh also this doesnt necessarily mean leafia is lying about role since wazza can be non-town and non-werewolf but it’s also possible leafia lied about result (buuuuuut then again once leafia sees wazza flip ghost then why bother making the claim? I guess leafia’s claim is more likely genuine than not)

mm ?!

Seth was silenced.

if wazza is maf since non town and non werewolf then I think it spews intensify as not partnered with wazza since they avoided the trochi train

This could be a derp clear of them being group scum.
If they are new, then this is believable that they didn’t know Wazza died.
If they had scum partners, then shouldn’t Moose have been told Wazza was treestumped. Yet they seemed oblivious that Wazza died.

Moose can still be scum, though if they are then they’re probably a solo scum such as serial killer.
Though I’m aware that being coached to fake a derp clear is possible.

agreed that bella is fixated on this too much

not that it isn’t a possibility, but intensify literally told kii yesterday “its cool if you respond to me tomorrow”. so to then kill him would be, admittedly funny, but to me it doesn’t track unless intensify was mind gaming the hell out of us rn

1 Like

sooooooooo where are we with this haha :eyes:

bella voting sda early looks good for her here if sda does in fact flip red. I dont think it looks that bad on italy to be defending possible meta so mostly just a good read for bella

I know that. it’s funny to me that you said that you miss talking to him

I took it to mean that since wazza has been so vocally active in chat that moose forgot she wasn’t still just a normal alive player

has he even said anything yet today

Are you talking about SDA? Then the answer is no.

Oh BTW, Wazza is outed wolf for killing Trochi.

I’m stunned. Someone realises Wazza is a wolf.

The only reason Wazza told me to not use the BoTF game, is that her push on Leafia is identical to that on Trochi this game. It’s so obvious and that it 100% outs her as a wolf.
Sorry @Wazza you are boxed in.

And BTW I will not listen to a word you say Wazza. Too late.

Porscha can still be scum, yet maybe Porscha/Wazza might not be possible after all.
I’ll have to think on it more.

Awww man, no one else is here? Why does everyone else disappear when I’m in thread?

How do I look bad when it was obvious that Trochi was against me and I trusted Derps a lot more than I did Trochi? I still think Derps is a villager here although my belief of that is slipping just a bit.

If you’re in fact scum, then you do have a reason to lie even if you can’t be executed. That reason is to make people think you’re town so that people will trust you.

I wonder if that’s how Kiiruma died? By silencing Lucky while Lucky went on alert so to speak? It’s a possibility if Lucky really is a PGO.

I honestly expected more deaths N1 too.

Yeah and I’ll honestly be shocked if CRich is town at this rate.

I’m honestly inclined to believe that Aelin is a town vig too.

Same here honestly.

This is the main reason why I’m virtually certain that CRich is scum.

For the record though, I’m not certain about Wazza’s alignment this gamem 50% chance of being town. 50% chance of being scum.

I can definitely see a villager killing you here.

Ummm, I never said anything about Wazza. I checkwd Aelin and they’re not a werewolf.

1 Like