[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

my mindset is that you’re scum kill power who has had scummy kill targets and I wanted you dead yesterday

your arguments are based purely on associative reads when in all likelihood there are multiple scum factions

hedging on porcha’s alignment is meaningless as scum and a terrible strategy when they were a default wagon, i either hard defend or just bus there, instead i did basically neither

Yet when push came to shove on Porscha, your vote was no where to be seen on them.
Distancing much?

popping in to remind you all seriously do not kill eachother before i get back i’m like a quarter done

1 Like

so obnoxious that i have to put up with openwolfing trash because otherwise you just fill the thread with idiotic drivel and control the narrative

this isn’t a good look for you

shrug, crichard and bellatrix are openwolfing incredibly hard right now which makes me think we’re probably close to losing

interacting with them obviously has no value

1 Like

you will submit to the margarine monster and await your judgement like the others

blegh
mu default theme
disgusting

Ah yes pointing out your vote history is openwolfing.
You sure got me there LUL .

Also interesting that when I was town leaning catbae, they were fine with town leaning/reading me.
Now that I mention their vote history, I’m “openwolfing”. Interesting progression there.

@Bellatrix if you thought Catbae was scum why did you come in the thread with a scum case on them instead of bloodsucking them

1 Like

are you entirely sure this is you
what the fu ck

Did you not know lmao

You feel like you have two modes of solving
one where youre logically assembling a world and putting cohesive thoughts in a worldview together, and giving thoughts that make sense in context
and another where you just feel like youre throwing buzzwords around and voting random people for agenda and you invariably go into this mode during EoDs
It doesnt fit with a cohesive mindset youre repping earlier
it frankly feels incredibly forced, like you know you have to push a player but you cant think about how

eod1

d2

d3

your read on moose has never developed or been expounded upon for 3 full days
you just hop back to it whenever a wolf is a big wagon
and I think that that’s really wolfy

it doesnt help that nearly all of your shade throwing or wolfreads the entire game have been on flipped villagers, heavily spewed villagers, or people i know are villager (moose, intensify, me, trochi) + arguably italy
mainly your side is why I think italy/you team doesnt work

Wazza told me to vote for you. He’s the one that’s guiding my votes.

She*, and yeah, I am

I’m undecided on who I want you to place a vote on atm

If you believe frustration is indicative of alignment, you need to learn to play the game. I think, just based on the way they have coordinated and defended each other, are obviously aligned and are not making attacks based on reasoned arguments but making shallow generalizations using cookie-cutter tells. To that extent my immediate reaction is they’re both scum together going all-in to push me.

This is the kind of thing that unfortunately only really becomes apparent when your back’s against the wall unfortunately and it’s less claer from an outside perspective.

To that end there’s no point in continuing to interact with them because they’re not trying to solve my alignment, just argue bullshit.

But as it is the people I need to convince aren’t in the thread (except for you, but you’re stumped and bellatrix is actively working to discredit you). I’m perfectly willing to hold a conversation with you and answer any questions you have still.

She I mean.

theyre confirmed hider
i wouldnt be able to kill them so i didnt bother

i’m not quite sure what i’m looking at but i think i need to lay off the heroin a bit