[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

Oh right, the ignore feature is allowed here, why’d I forget that

Oh right
I forgor :skull:

1 Like

Didn’t you confirm catbae as hider?

why would you ignore people if you’re in an argument with someone, how does that help your case or prove you’re town to anyone, it just means you’re running away from your push

1 Like

Calling it now. The final two wolves are Bella and CRich. They’re acting super aligned right now.

Oh yeah Catbae’s reaction to being pushed is terrible.
/Vote Catbae @Host_Account_2

Yeah, but I guess I’m just continuing the trend of me forgetting about roles everyday

This is something I can agree with you on at least.

there’s also just PoE
Crich is never aligned with Porscha
Leafia is towny + probably not aligned with Cloned
Moose is never aligned with Cloned
Lin is greenchecked
Jarek is towny af
I’m me

if there are an mafia left, I think it can only reasonably be catbae
and I think catbae is acting incredibly like mafia

while i’m busy deciding on if i want to throttle you or not, i’m gonna bully you into writing a 3 page essay on why you chose to shoot me

1 Like

I wanted to agree purely because I’ve thought CRichard is scum all game but then I processed the fact that CRichard probably would be Mafia, Bella would not, which doesn’t add up, so if they’re scum then I think they’re non-Mafia aligned, which would explain CRichard constantly calling himself unaligned and being insistent on it

Why didn’t you bloodsuck Catbae last night if you’re so certain that he’s scum?

From your perspective, I’m confirmed not mafia unless you think I’m the sort to push on my scum buddy who has a PR role for 3 days in a row.

Catbae is Hider

mostly just clearing out poe since i couldnt kill catbae
also you misclaimed underdog-- you claimed you became underdog mason and underdog only becomes the alignment, not the role
although that was just a kicker reason because theres valid reasons for you to lie abt that as villa

They’re a hider Leafia. Pay attention.

i chose underdog mason you fucking monkey

If someone puts a vote on Catbae, I’ll unvote as I’m not interesting in quick hammering.

between werewolf mason, town omnimiller and underdog vanilla
i chose something actually playable