[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

Indeed they are. I’m surprised the two of us are the only ones who can see it.

Suppose catbae flips scum, what will you have to say in your defence?

Leafia if Catbae flips scum and the game doesn’t end. I’m calling for your execution if I’m alive.

This is a stylistic thing but…

from my POV, if someone is a wolf pushing on me, what good does arguing against them serve?

I’m not going to convince them they’re wrong about me, because their win condition i to get me killed, and every argument they make is going to be intellectually dishonest. responding to them directly largely is just going to result in them attempting to twist my words further.

It’s a fact, generally speaking, that people reflexively tune out of heated 1v1s. They don’t like to deal with long arguments, it becomes hard to decide when both sides are inflamed, and they usually just vote with whoever has the better rhetoric.

To that end my goal is to try to persuade the people I actually believe to be on my side, and so I’d much rather talk to them, understand their thinking, and try to make my case to them. Engaging in endless “debate” who are deliberately trying to make bad arguments is a waste of time from my point of view

Also Leafia picking Intensify last night is hot garbage. I’m putting that out there.

You and Italy will have to agree on someone now to be honest. It’s only fair that I take his vote choice into consideration now too.

it’s possible, of course, that I’m leaping to conclusions on one or both of their alignments, and that I am pre-emptively shutting off an avenue to finding each other and therefore losing the game.If that’s the case, well, that sucks, but I don’t have patience for being tunneled

I won’t believe your side if you’re going to run away from another persons argument, unfortunately that’s not how it works, if you refuse to argue back against someone then that tells me you’re unable to argue back

GTH bella exe is both plausibly red and mechanically optimal

1 Like

No it isn’t

If Bella is Town, we lose lmao

Thanks for outing yourself if catbae is scum.

it’s 7 man what

And how many non-Town are dead?

No it isn’t and I think you know it. I didn’t exlect him to die and he wasn’t acting like a villager at all. I thought it possible he might be a werewolf tracker. Watch us not even have any werewolves in the game though. That would be so funny. Laughs

theoretical scenario
2 wolves
5 town
if bella dies and flips green, it’s 2v3
if bella doesn’t die and is red, wolves win

Leafia should be bloodsucked if catbae is scum. I want that on record.

also this post is dogshit

Bella is literally never town here I think.

I mean, meh, I don’t blame italy/wazza for being undecided here, it’s not like they’ve made a proclamation either way and it’s not always obvious to outside observers

I realize wazza has been tunneled on me for a lot of the game but don’t really hold blame there

it’s an attempt at intimidating a dead man into relenting off a person