SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

@Gocj has been executed! They were…

Gocj

The Visionary :shield: :crossed_swords:

Blue Dragon Special

Undercover Rebel (Passive) (Starting Visionary Only) - At the start of the game, you choose to inherit one of the following effects:

• At the start of the game you can choose any class to appear as to investigative abilities.
  • Each night you may submit 1-2 players who you will appear to visit to investigative abilities. If none are chosen you will appear to visit your real target.

Path of Leadership (Passive) (Starting Visionary Only) - If you die, the youngest non Killer Blue Dragon member will become the new Visionary. If there are none, it will instead be the youngest Killer. If the original Visionary selected fake visits using Undercover Rebel, then this passive will be passed onto the second Visionary. A fourth Visionary will never happen, however (not including class swaps).

Avenge (Day) - You will turn into the Heroine when you use this ability. Target Blue Dragon player will become the new Visionary. If the Visionary uses this ability on a player who is not the Heroine, the Heroine will either revert to their convert class (if not the original Heroine) or become a non-unique, non-prestige Blue Dragon convert class of their choice (if the original Heroine). - One use
Call to Arms! (Day) - Call the Blue Dragon to arms, enabling them tonight to use a special ability. The Blue Dragon will receive a message when this is activated. The individual abilities can be found on each class card. - Infinite Uses, 1 day cooldown.

Persuade (Night) - Persuade someone to join the Blue Dragon. If successful, they will be converted and become the Blue Dragon equivalent of their class. - Infinite uses, One night cooldown
Insight of the Worthy (Night) - Select a player and learn their converted class type if they are convertible. If they are not convertible, learn two class types that are not their class type. - Infinite uses
Focused Visions (Call to Arms | Night) - Learn the Blue Dragon version of a player’s class. - Infinite uses

Defeat the Unseen and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Night 1 begins to end 2023-11-09T00:00:00Z. Actions are due an hour before the start of the day.

10 Likes

reserved for flavor

1 Like

Announcement:

Starting Day 2, day abilities that process immediately must now be submitted 12 hours before end of day, unless otherwise specified.

This does not apply to day abilities that happen at the start or end of night.

Exceptions include:

any ability that causes day abilities to fail, be redirected or occupied, Snipe, Imperial Ballista, Brew Potion (both of them), Detect Thoughts, Re-education, Ascendance.

@Hazardwaste
@Gorta
@Jarek
@PrettyPrincess
@tutuu
@PlagueSimp
@Litten
@May
@Wazza
@Frostwolf103
@Apocryphal
@snowe
@Amelia
@Magnus
@Ash
@SallyBee
@fraZ0R
@GoldenOne

3 Likes

Actions lock in about an hour!

2 Likes

Actions have locked!

Icet will hopefully be processing (see: me being on mobile)

1 Like

@Litten died last night. They were…

Litten

The Duke :shield: :crossed_swords:

Unseen Killer

Unstoppable (Passive) - Immune to occupation and redirection and keep this passive even if your class changes.
Royal Blood (Passive) - Each election vote for you for King Election counts as 2.

Kidnap (Day) - Choose a player to kidnap tonight. This occupies them while bypassing occupation immunity and preventing all visits to targeted player. You and them may also exchange up to two 1000 character messages each. - Infinite uses

Execute (Night) - Kill the kidnapped player bypassing any and all immunities as the most powerful form of night attack in the game. If you execute a member of the Unseen, you lose all your remaining executions. - 3 uses, available starting Night 2

Defeat the Blue Dragon or Hand of Byzantium and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Converts into The Prince or The Warden

They left behind a logbook.

Logs

Litten The Duke
N1: Gorta - Unseen Investigative
Claimed to Magnus and Jarek. Told them Gorta’s role. Magnus might* be insurgent. Didn’t claim it but I could see it.
Also says they are arso burning me an

reserved for flavor

Day 2 begins (in 5 minutes) to end 2023-11-11T00:00:00Z!

With 17 alive, majority is 9.

1 Like

Note that Litten’s logs were cut to 200 characters.

L

L

Well i just wasted my ability then

same but it is what it is

gocj visionary lol lmao

Also id just like to take some time to laugh at Gocj

And to say that i called it

this means that the uh. other one is now also a visionary so the bad dragon couldnt have attacked?

Huge W day 1

so litten died to something else

2 Likes