SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

I fucking told you apo was the vote but I wasn’t right on what evil they were

WHY

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME

Big thing is that I am not groupscum sm fucking h

Are you gonna leave the game now

Okay so, Apo is headhunter?

@tutuu has died! They were…

tutuu

The Page

Unseen Support

Defensive Youth (Passive) - You are night immune for the first three nights, until you are attacked for the first time, or until you remember a class - whichever happens first.
Train (Night) - Instantly turn into a non-unique Unseen-aligned class from the Graveyard. You immediately become their class. Becoming that class immediately means you can perform a night ability as that class tonight. - 1 uses

Defeat the Blue Dragon or Hand of Byzantium and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Converts into The Squire or The Apprentice

1 Like

Yeah

And I told you, tutuu was town

well… :(

This vote for being the convert is so anti-town that if zorvo didn’t press a button that mech confirmed them I’d make them go bye bye now

@Apocryphal has left the game victorious! They were…

The Headhunter :shield: :fire:

Neutral Investigative

On the Hunt (Passive) - You start knowing that a certain Unseen class is in play. It cannot be The Duke nor the The Marshal nor the King. Once you achieve your win condition, you will leave the match. If you mechanically cannot win, or if you kill someone that is not your target using Snipe, you commit suicide.
Relentless (Passive) - You are immune to death at night, once. The first time there are none of your target class left, learn a new one.

Camouflage (Day) - Give all of your target classes death immunity tonight. - 2 uses
Snipe (Day) - Kill a player in broad daylight. - 1 use

Sense the Mind (Night) - Determine the target player’s class type and faction. - Infinite uses
Stalk the Prey (Night) - Learn who the target player visits and who visits them. - Infinite uses

Kill a player whose starting class is your target using Snipe.

So who the fuck are we killing now

Apocryphal leaves the game
Tutuu is dead

Apo shot a child what the fuck

VOTE: apocryphal

1 Like

They left

Apo is gone mate

new vc incoming

I told you like I said I told you

oh

@Zorvo