SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

I claim vt

3 Likes

wait i’m sure i can find a funnier claim let me scan the role list

5 Likes

Counterclaim King

3 Likes

okay so first of all rude trying to get me to claim when this is in the game Mindstorm (Passive) - Once per night you may guess a player’s class. If you are correct you will empower your attack Brain Destruction to bypass protections. This passive will be disabled if you guess incorrectly twice. Cannot Target the King, nor can target the same person after a successful guess.
second of all i claim serial killer. which one? GUESS

4 Likes

how do you iso people on this website i forget

Here you go.

thx

1 Like

dang, you are that new to discourse? Well, welcome, hope you have fun

so we have to vote between two people?

it’s vote one person and then either Zorvo or Wazza?

2 Likes

You can vote between Wazza and Zorvo once, and then vote again for anyone.

2 Likes

i’ve played here before just not often! i’ve also played on MU, i was in champs this year :)

2 Likes

Her royal princess greets you, humble servant of this realm!

Now, may her royal princess know what to call you, aside from peasant?

okay so from my zorvo iso they seem sort of eager to be useful, and their role has been narrowed down to like. one or two things. and they have a 50/50 chance of being wolf. which is, i think, technically a better chance than anyone else?

This line reads townie to me

i’m not sure what to make of this, i need to think about parity checks and roles when it’s not midnight am

Did i miss something here? this seems sort of sudden

not that i LIKE wazza’s posting but zorvo sort of just suddenly switched over after not discussing wazza all that much

this is a good explanation but i’m still sort of ??? on how sudden that turnaround was. idk. zorvo is sort of in a 50/50 with themself here. i don’t like gladiator actually

finding out that you’re not in parity with a player and then going hard on them feels townie. In a multiball setup like this, it’s risky but not impossible to pull off that gambit as a wolf, but it’s also something I wouldn’t sacrifice my life for the very next day. Just economics, i think. I don’t know how to read the fact that they pulled out of that parity check. I also don’t actually know if the parity check was real?

overall feels townie i guess

Let me put it this way.
I’m not directly confirmed but I would HAVE to be a convert if I was evil.
And Wazza’s check would have HAD to happen when I was still good in that world.

So unless you think both me and Amelia are wolves. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Basically Cop Check Happens before Convert.
To sum it up better for you.

2 Likes

the second vote is the gladiate vote right?

1 Like